Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Sorry I betrayed my NTWT brethren tonight...had I known my Panthers were gonna get obliterated tonight, I would've been in here from the jump. :lol: :smh:

Missed seeing AJ for that ****storm of a game too...:smh: :smh: :smh:

aNAAa8a.png

The teaser by nxt stars is about wwe 2k15. Theres a gameplay video coming tomorrow morning.

WO is reporting that steen, devitt, itami, zayn and neville are going to be coming up to the main roster soon, with zayn and neville being the likely 2 up first.

They will all be on raw tomorrow.

Last edited:

:lol:

Thought it was okay wasn't expecting too much from the Main Event.

I would say Cesaro/Sheamus was really good. I just wasn't into a lot of the build up for a lot of these matches.

Disappointed in Miz winning but I find the stunt double thing HILARIOUS.

I guess you can have a lot of questions with some story lines go from here. Mine would be:
*Will Bray and Ziggler ever happen?
*Can they put Mark/Show into the tag title race after losing?
If not throw in the other Wyatt's and have a triple threat for the belts?
Cesaro?
If Roman is LEGIT hurt will they have to make Seth champ soon if they feel no more Cena or Brock? I think Brock should hold on until Royal Rumble. But I can see if they want him to lose at Mania.

Last edited:
The teaser by nxt stars is about wwe 2k15. Theres a gameplay video coming tomorrow morning.

WO is reporting that steen, devitt, itami, zayn and neville are going to be coming up to the main roster soon, with zayn and neville being the likely 2 up first.

They will all be on raw tomorrow.

Will they be at raw like backstage not on tv or actually in the ring/segment? Devitt & steen haven't even been introduced to the nxt universe, I'm afraid of silence if so.

Will they be at raw like backstage not on tv or actually in the ring/segment? Devitt & steen haven't even been introduced to the nxt universe, I'm afraid of silence if so.

Probably get a segment to show off an nxt mode for the game or something like that.

Last edited:
well reigns injury will have him out till the rumble. Pretty obvious he'll be the surprise entrant and win the rumble to face lesnar. Hoping seth cashes in right away on reigns to extend their feud

Injury like that will put him out for about 3 months no? And when the hell is dbry coming back. Won't matter anyways cause he'll probably be continuing his feud with the DEMON kane. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom