Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I'll say one thing. I like the fact that I can continue to watch wrestling without having to scour YouTube right after a ppv.
I'm an insomniac and like to watch wrestling before falling asleep. especially after a ppv that ended on a quite Sunday night.

Just about everything on the PPV was solid to very good...

Sheamus/Cesaro - MOTN

Close by Stardust winning & Jericho - Orton

Lesnar/Cena 

Divas x3

Rusev/henry

Ziggler/Miz

HIAC -

Cena/Lesnar -HIAC

Rollins/Ambrose

Uso/Dust

Sheamus/Cesaro

Show/Rusev

divas

Ziggler/Miz

Rollins vs ambrose will be in a cell. Just has to with the chaotic nature of all there encounters ending all over the place

Brock sold that curb stomp like a pro. Meanwhile Sheamus
tumblr_nbm1mwOyeR1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

bout to watch wrestlemania rewind with jerichovs.micheals at wm 19 since I've never seen it. I ha just quit watching at that time. and it's got more actual wrestling than that cena Brock match we just watch.

If Roman wasn't injured, does anyone else think Dean was supposed to come back in the main event and stop Seth from cashing in?

Thought the ending was fine. Sets up HIAC perfectly. Whole PPV was pretty good overall.

They brought in Kevin Hart to do a impression of Macho Man....

Im done with the Network

You would think he had practiced it or something.  I wonder if anyone can confirm this for us.
:lol:
Rollins vs ambrose will be in a cell. Just has to with the chaotic nature of all there encounters ending all over the place
would make the most sense. this is what we thought was going to be the match at summer slam. and now that we've seen that not even a lumberjack match will keep them in the ring.

depending on the continued quality and finish of their feud Ambrose vs rollins will probably be the second best wrestling storyline of 2014 right behind daniel Bryan's road to wrestlemania.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom