Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Good PPV. Damn, I don't know when the last time I said that.

Aye @Peep Game

I think I should make a "Darkside John Cena' moveset for WWE2K15. I will be basing it off of his matches vs. Brock or any other matches he has had in the past where he has basically be in darkside mode. Tell me other matches I can watch that Cena had "darkside fire" brewing inside of him.

Or anyone else that can help me

Finish was exciting to me. I just wonder does this set up for another Cena rematch, or do they go with Rollins and Lesnar. Probably not, though. Because the point of the case is to cash in unexpectedly.

Apart from that BS finish, the PPV was solid IMO.

Really enjoyed the Cesaro/Sheamus match,the tag match, and the Divas match too

They had to work in a finish someway so Brock didn't lose the belt and Cena still looks strong. Cena wasn't jobbing on back to back shows.

At this point in his career why the hell does Cena need to look strong?..It's like Vince is scared to have him lose a few..Like anyone other than a 6 yr. old would believe he'll never get booked to headline Mania again or win another 3 WHCs..

At this point in his career why the hell does Cena need to look strong?..It's like Vince is scared to have him lose a few..Like anyone other than a 6 yr. old would believe he'll never get booked to headline Mania again or win another 3 WHCs..

Basically. Its a shame.

Aye @Peep Game

I think I should make a "Darkside John Cena' moveset for WWE2K15. I will be basing it off of his matches vs. Brock or any other matches he has had in the past where he has basically be in darkside mode. Tell me other matches I can watch that Cena had "darkside fire" brewing inside of him.

I'm sorry but this has me laughing my *** off :rofl:

Last edited:

Because he's Vince's cash cow.

Apart from that BS finish, the PPV was solid IMO.

Really enjoyed the Cesaro/Sheamus match,the tag match, and the Divas match too

My feelings exactly..It seems like the women's matches are really starting to pick up in terms of quality and match length..And I'm always happy to see a tag match get booked strong..Missed most of Cesaro/ShameUs but y'all said it was pretty good so I'll believe you guys..

What do yall think was match of the night?

I got Cesaro vs Sheamus first but a very close second was Jericho vs Orton

Pretty good PPV though I loathe Ziggler and Cesaro losing. I didn't mind the ending either because I would've detested Cena winning so fast.

Aye @Peep Game

Cena vs Bryan
Cena vs Rock I & II
Cena vs Edge TLC 2006

And I guess if you want full heel mode:

Cena vs Eddie 2003 (Parking Lot Brawl)
Cena vs Rey Mysterio (2003, Smackdown the week before the Eddie match)
Cena vs Jesus (2004)

I feel like I just wasted 3 hours of my time.

compare this to the **** what we were watching 4 years ago and some of you actually paying $55 bucks for it.

this ppv was pretty good and the main event might have been one of the weaker matches on the card. that means something.

Finish was exciting to me. I just wonder does this set up for another Cena rematch, or do they go with Rollins and Lesnar. Probably not, though. Because the point of the case is to cash in unexpectedly.

I could see 2 hell in a cell matches next ppv. Jeans/seth lesnar/Cena. Lesnar attacks seth to give jeans the win setting up there 2 month program

i actually though Rollins was gonna win it, damn u Cena. the ppv was ok, Dean Ambrose's appearance was solid too.

Back
Top Bottom