Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

This dude is a black version of Bo Dallas.
laugh.gif

Bro Dallas.
pimp.gif

I was dying when I saw Sandow do that :lol:

Dude has been consistently great regardless of how much he gets shafted.

The Insiprational Apollos Hester. He's destined for greatness. Better than any promo Roman Reigns has ever made. He should take notes. :smokin

Last edited:
Sources tell me there may be a new faction brewing...with the potential to run roughshod over the NTWT. As details are leaked I will keep the rest of the community updated...

^You get called up and you think you deserve a main event slot?!?!!?! :lol:

Tell your "squad" they are the new Corre.

This guy here disappears for months with info anyone on the interwebz can find and has the nerve to come at BigEgo24. I may have joined recently, but I'm here all day every day since then. Your in ring skills are rusty like Bootista and you don't have the cardiovascular levels to get through a match with us, let alone the stamina to please the ladies. I have sources too bruh. #heel turn.

If you have a squad I'm sure they are reminiscent of the Oddities. Or the Job Squad. Cause you guys couldn't beat nor best us with our worst effort compared to your best. The first salvo has been fired...be ready 24/7 like you were defending the Hardcore title. It's gonna be brutal. :smile:

This guy here disappears for months with info anyone on the interwebz can find and has the nerve to come at BigEgo24. I may have joined recently, but I'm here all day every day since then. Your in ring skills are rusty like Bootista and you don't have the cardiovascular levels to get through a match with us, let alone the stamina to please the ladies. I have sources too bruh. #heel turn.

Who in creative thought it was a smart move to call him up?

You about as charismatic as Glacier.

I leave and return as i please. I bring ratings to this company.

Tell X Factor they'll be done here in a week.

We need proof of this so called injection of ratings otherwise it's all falsehoods and fabrications like my supposed lack of charisma. You must be feeling out of the loop that someone else had sources besides you since your last departure. Creative called me up because of my unique perspective. You just rehash info that is easy to find for the most part. Did that super luchas info taking so long to come to fruition cause your exile? Just curious. Also buy some new damn socks if they got holes...I hear Marshalls has good deals for cheap. See I'm trying to help you out while you try and deface my character... :smh:

boring repeat boring repeat boring repeat

We need proof of this so called injection of ratings otherwise it's all falsehoods and fabrications like my supposed lack of charisma. You must be feeling out of the loop that someone else had sources besides you since your last departure. Creative called me up because of my unique perspective. You just rehash info that is easy to find for the most part. Did that super luchas info taking so long to come to fruition cause your exile? Just curious. Also buy some new damn socks if they got holes...I hear Marshalls has good deals for cheap. See I'm trying to help you out while you try and deface my character... :smh:

I'm already on to my next feud.

Stop reading from the teleprompter.

At least I'm bringing something different to the table. And it's amazing people like penny1folarin penny1folarin are calling me boring. When's the last time Penny was healthy? That's probably the last time you were relevant at anything....

Back
Top Bottom