Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

The following are highlights of a new TSN BarDown interview with WWE Hall Of Famer Bret “The Hitman” Hart:

DB: Speaking of John Cena, do you think he’ll rebound this Sunday at Night Of Champions and beat Brock Lesner?

BH: I think Cena is going to win. And I think Cena is going to win big!

delusional bret hart is so entertaining

Cena Da Gawd Doe

Ramen Wayans :x :smh:

Cheap Heat was another solid listen and they brought up an interesting question?

Who is the best in ring performer of the past 10 years in the WWE?

The past 10 years....hmmmmm.....I'm not sure if i can answer that without being a little biased. I want to say Bryan or Cesaro, but they've only been in the WWE since '10 and '12, even though I sure most of us are familiar with their ROH work. So if you include guys who've been on the roster longer than that, I would have to say either Dolph or CM Punk, though CM Punk looked out of it the last time we saw him in the ring.

Sucks for Reigns on that injury but he kind of needed to have his push slowed down a little. Still, never want to see someone get hurt.

Damn that's awful to hear about Reigns. I never like to hear about anyone getting injured. What is it lately with guys scheduled for a push getting hurt...? Ziggs gets his brain kicked in by Swagger, #BNB gets injured by Swagger(and once before that), D Bryan had to get surgery and relinquish the titles he worked so hard to earn. I feel for all of them. And I was thinking Jeans has to come back after this to continue his feud with Seth. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise for Roman to improve promos....

It's these dudes wrestling 5 days a week and having to do all that traveling. Gotta be tough on the body to always be working out and on the road.

NTWT WWE Night of Champions PPV Prediction Contest
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, you cannot edit/modify/change your entry
  • Entries are due by 7:30 PM ET on Sunday
  • Due to the news of Roman Reigns' injury, I have not included a question regarding the Reigns/Rollins match
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXHGG5V

WIK3aJs.gif1

Sucks about Reigns.

WWE even thinner on babyfaces. Maybe they pull the trigger on Wyatt's face turn now.

Back
Top Bottom