Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

i'll tell you one thing...i like that lesnar has one unified belt and that the heavyweight champ is being shown less, more like the old school days

i don't know if lesnar is the best to do it this way, or who else would be as good or better - but i like the concept of seeing the champ less, it increases the value imo

would also like to see longer title reigns or less champs but that may be just me
i understand its harder to do now, but thats my preference
i can kind of agree with that,id just be happy with anything thats refreshing and new,these last raws and smackdowns hsve all been the same,even my girl who doesnt watch wrestling started to notice and asked me why im watchin the same show i just watched over again lol
Any of y'all see the "When it's Reigns it bores" sign on Smackdown?
roll.gif
roll.gif

at this point, raines knows the stakes, one can at least see that in his performances...

therefore it has gotten increasingly more uncomfortable for me to watch him even tho i'm not a fan
for that reason i hope he succeeds or they move on

NO reason for WWE to create a cruiserweight belt. They don't value the belts they have on the undercard now. Those belts can be used as a "cruiserweight" title, that is basically what they are anyway.

Neville, if you enjoy his work, why would you want to see him on the main roster? You would see less of his work there. If you want to see Neville, pray he never gets called up. There is over a year's worth of material you can see from Neville on the WWE Network for 9.99. Make it happen.

That Tweed from WWE is probably about 2K15.

Thanks @CelticsPRide34 , I have asked Pants and Peeps to stop posting all of those gifs but they don't list. Just start reporting them man. Only way for them to learn.

@BigEgo24 , you know I was just playin with you the other day man. :smokin

I figured DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . I just couldn't let it slide without defending my honor. You were one of the first peeps in NTWT to put me on as far as info and other types of wrestling outside WWE. It's all love homie. No g@y stuff. :smokin

Comes on Sunday at 1 AM. Saturday Night

And #HeelROsenberg is funny as hell man. He COOKS yall internet wrestling fans whenever he gets a chance to
didnt like rosenberg on hot97 but love him on the podcast ,but not in the same way a lot of ntwt would,but the straight way

anyway first time wearing a cast in my life and REALLLLY feel like i wanna owen hart somebody with it,no one in particular though 

FINALLY PEEP!!! You haven't posted gif matches in a long time. Really enjoy the matches you post. :pimp: unlike hadpants who just post random gifs that make no sense

No prob :pimp:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
View media item 1187803View media item 1187804
[This Day in WCW History] WCW Fall Brawl: War Games Took Place in Houston, TX [September 19th, 1993]

View media item 1187814
WCW World Television Champion Ricky Steamboat vs Lord Steven Regal (with Sir William)
Charlie Norris vs Big Sky
Too Cold Scorpio and Marcus Bagwell vs The Equalizer and Paul Orndorff
Ice Train vs Shanghai Pierce (with Tex Slazenger)
WCW World Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson and Paul Roma vs The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) (with Missy Hyatt)
Yoshi Kwan (with Harley Race) vs Cactus Jack
WCW International World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair vs Rick Rude
Sting, Davey Boy Smith, Dustin Rhodes and The Shockmaster (with Road Warrior Animal) vs Sid Vicious, Vader and Harlem Heat (Kole and Kane) (with Harley Race and Col. Robert Parker) in a WarGames match

Last edited:
Neville, if you enjoy his work, why would you want to see him on the main roster? You would see less of his work there. If you want to see Neville, pray he never gets called up. There is over a year's worth of material you can see from Neville on the WWE Network for 9.99. Make it happen.
That's too selfish.  He's working his *** off to get to the main roster, he deserves some shine and Eva Marie box.

I know I haven't been very involved recently, but I have a request...

When you post multiple gifs, please use spoilers... When there's tons of gifs it completely kills my tablet, and it's really hard to enjoy ntwt... I've read others make the same request before...

THIS! ... @ pants

NO reason for WWE to create a cruiserweight belt. They don't value the belts they have on the undercard now. Those belts can be used as a "cruiserweight" title, that is basically what they are anyway.

That Tweed from WWE is probably about 2K15.

Thanks @CelticsPRide34 , I have asked Pants and Peeps to stop posting all of those gifs but they don't list. Just start reporting them man. Only way for them to learn.

@BigEgo24 , you know I was just playin with you the other day man.
smokin.gif
Dude your selfish. Dude can make so much more money on the main roster.

Bros, is the subscription up before or after NOC? not trying to get caught without the network on Sunday.

Mine ended before Takeover. Guess it depends on when you first ordered it.

Subscribed on the day it released, last month (8/22) was suppose to be my last but it just auto renewed I guess.

Back
Top Bottom