Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

You will learn around here QUICK that dudes don't mess with podcasts on here. Don't waste your breath man

I rock with Cheap Heat, Review-A-___, and like one other one. Jokes on you, DeepSea.

Don't really listen to the Podcast One joints.

That's too selfish.  He's working his *** off to get to the main roster, he deserves some shine and Eva Marie box.
I am just saying, if one thinks he is an exciting wrestler, then wishing he goes to the main roster, where we KNOW he will be Ziggler'ed in 4 months, is pointless

I am just saying, if one thinks he is an exciting wrestler, then wishing he goes to the main roster, where we KNOW he will be Ziggler'ed in 4 months, is pointless

If it happens, it happens. He'll probably still wrestle a match or two on NXT if he's not booked well on the main roster anyway.

That's too selfish.  He's working his *** off to get to the main roster, he deserves some shine and Eva Marie box.
I think it's pathetic that we have to have that feeling about guys with talent. There are 0 reasons why Neville shouldn't get the time and love he deserves, but for some reason, the brass has it in their heads to do the opposite of what's logical and best for business. Blows my mind how the E made it this far with all the crap they do to kill their product and their athletes's buzz.

1. The hell has Wiz been smokin? Dude looks like he is "sick" and I don't mean cough cough sick.

2. When WCW was around, I felt the same way as I did about the "NXT 5." I would have rathered see Juvie, Psychosis, La Parka, Silver King and those dudes get some strong matches on Pro/WOrldwide/Main Event/Saturday Night instead of Nitro. Why you ask? Because I know they would probably have a short match or get ran in on by the damn NWO if they were on Nitro. Why would I want to see that?

Neville will get buried man. He is. We know it. We want to put on this fake glimmer of hope into our eyes but we know Neville will get buried. He will be put in some damn Hobbit angle where the real Harry Potter is the guest star of RAW and throw Neville around. It is sad we have to feel this way but we do.

3. On a positive/almost contradictory note. Reading that "NXT 5" article, man got chills hearing Sami draw comparisons to that group and Malenko/Guerrero/Jericho and the boys. Man imagine how those dudes feel. They grew up watching cruiserweights flourish, but get held down in WCW. They are getting their chance now. Man it is really a feel good story. I hope HHH can get more control of the overall product man.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/wwe...tt-kevin-steen-hideo-itami-interview-26641720

Go listen to HHH on Jericho's Podcast too fellas.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2014/roman-reigns-breaking-news-26669136

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — WWE.com has learned Roman Reigns has been rushed to a Nashville, Tenn., hospital to undergo emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. Reigns had been in Nashville to promote tomorrow's Night of Champions event. His recovery time will be evaluated by the local surgeon and WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann following today's operation. 

The following are highlights of a new TSN BarDown interview with WWE Hall Of Famer Bret “The Hitman” Hart:

DB: Is there a reason that wrestlers come out for their match with their hair soaking wet?

BH: The truth is for me I always wet my hair because it was a way of waking up. You get tired, flying in and driving up and then it’s like your finally ready to go out and you gotta deliver in your big match. So, I always used to take a big cold glass of water and pour it over my head and kind of wake myself up before I went out. And then everyone after that is just trying to look like Bret Hart (laughs).

DB: Favourite heel of all time? Favourite bad guy?

BH: Favourite heel? Ya, I got lots of them that’s a good one. Steve Austin was my favourite. When he was jumping me at every turn back in the 90s, back before he became a good guy. Before our match at Wrestlemania 13, the months leading up to that he was just the baddest bad guy. He was a really good character.

DB: Favourite good guy wrestler? Or favourite babyface in wrestling terms?

BH: John Cena strikes me as one, Sting is maybe another one. They were two guys that always seemed to be faces.

DB: Speaking of John Cena, do you think he’ll rebound this Sunday at Night Of Champions and beat Brock Lesner?

BH: I think Cena is going to win. And I think Cena is going to win big!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2014/roman-reigns-breaking-news-26669136

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — WWE.com has learned Roman Reigns has been rushed to a Nashville, Tenn., hospital to undergo emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. Reigns had been in Nashville to promote tomorrow's Night of Champions event. His recovery time will be evaluated by the local surgeon and WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann following today's operation. 
:smh: Damn get well soon Reigns.

4W, stick around and show face sometime man. We miss your delayed RAW recaps. (Paws)

So I guess these are the people I should put in my NXT Universe in WWE 2K15

WWE.COM: Are there guys you can see taking your place in five years?

ZAYN: Absolutely, yeah. I think Adam Cole will be here eventually. I’m a big advocate of his. I’m a huge Kenny Omega fan. I’m a huge fan of a Japanese wrestler named Kota Ibushi. I asked [Itami] when he got here, “Who else do you think would be good for WWE from Japan?” And the first person he said was Ibushi. The Young Bucks. They have a family life and a good thing going, so I don’t know if now is the time for them, but they are phenomenal. Kyle O’Reilly maybe, eventually.

STEEN: Johnny Gargano. There are so many good guys.

ZAYN: They are starting to step into the spots we left behind. It’s funny, because that was us with Daniel Bryan and Low Ki and Samoa Joe and AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. When we were breaking into the indies, those were the guys we looked up to. Then they started making their way out and we stepped into those spots. And before you knew it, we were kind of like indie legends.

Rainz injury will be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Slow his push down because he clearly needs more time to develop.

Believe that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom