Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

But he needs to retire with the WWE. It's only right. Repping for the 3 I's: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
4  u forgot Ibuprofen 

I hope that someone can answer this:

The current storyline on Total Divas is that DBry and Brie Bella eren't getting paid because they aren't on TV (at the time).

I was always under the assumption that wrestlers get paid when they are at home with injury. For example, Rey Mysterio is currently getting paid. But, I just read a shoot interview in which Ricardo mentions not getting paid because he wasn't booked on house shows (where they apparently get the most pay outside of PPV).

So, I guess my question is: do wrestlers get paid when they are home recovering from injury and are not working shows or PPVs?

Dbry getting paid, that and his main event run earned him a good chuck of change prior to injury. He's good.

HBK had more classic matches. Shawn and Kurt are both great but Shawn gets the vote. Angle was a better promo guy, no question. But match for match Michaels is the guy I gotta go with.

Just my opinion...I respect Shawn and know he's one of the best, but I was never a big fan of his mic work, and actually think they are pretty comparable in-ring.

Too bad prime angle cant face prime hbk ..... if u can see anybody prime for prime who would it be ....

Just random i wanna see  rollins vs. jeff hardy idk y 

The saddest thing about that Taker/Hogan interview, is that Hogan and Flair were STILL wrestling each other after the year of 1994 :smh:

Jim Ross hyped it too, Talking about "He is dragging a human being on concrete." I swear they were on carper. LOL @ Hogan falling into the boxes

View media item 1203864
There have been talks about turning Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble into stooges for The Authority and Triple H, much like Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson were for Vince McMahon during the Attitude Era. The two currently work as backstage agents. They were featured on RAW this week as they searched for Dean Ambrose and the Money in the Bank briefcase he stole from Seth Rollins.

Which one of ya'll called this :lol: ?

There have been talks about turning Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble into stooges for The Authority and Triple H, much like Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson were for Vince McMahon during the Attitude Era. The two currently work as backstage agents. They were featured on RAW this week as they searched for Dean Ambrose and the Money in the Bank briefcase he stole from Seth Rollins.

Which one of ya'll called this
laugh.gif
?
i dont kno but baldy looks he is ready to be embarassed 

View media item 1203864

Now this idea I love.

Threw on a old Nitro, episode 10 I believe. Man...Renegade was such a bootleg Ultimate Warrior :rofl: :lol:, and Edddie Guerrero and Krispen Wah had a match. :frown: I miss those guys man. So precise and technical. Voldemort was so explosive and powerful. They gave it all every match.

View media item 1203864

i said it before but cant remember if it was in here, on twitter or just to some friends, i noticed it cause the way they would act and the suits, briscoe always wore a dark suit and patterson light

Back
Top Bottom