Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Cm punk and Maggel doing commentary on nxt has me dying bro.
Punk to cole after he came back from quitting: "this show is bad with or without you" :lol:
Kelly Kelly( :smokin ) coming to the ring: "I'm sure this will be a very technical very sound match" :lol:

When was this?

1. I don't know how to post HULU clips. But All of the old NXT seasons are on Hulu

2. Aiden English has a decent looking "Swanton."

3. Speaking of Swantons, if anyone watched the High Flyers Countdown Episode, did you peep how they said, "Maybe Jeff Hardy will join us again one day." I hope it happens.

4. FUNAKI made an appearance on NXT this week.

View media item 1203864
There have been talks about turning Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble into stooges for The Authority and Triple H, much like Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson were for Vince McMahon during the Attitude Era. The two currently work as backstage agents. They were featured on RAW this week as they searched for Dean Ambrose and the Money in the Bank briefcase he stole from Seth Rollins.

Which one of ya'll called this :lol: ?

I think like 5 people said it all at once.

I love it though :lol:

I'm not a big Punk guy but remember laughing my *** off the first time I watched that NXT commentary video

So yea, that Tyson Kidd vs. Neville match from this week's NXT was ON POINT!

I thought that was later tonight? Where you watch it at hulu?

Edit: just peeped you could watch it on the network right now. Tyson had that same gear against kofi on main event. Great match I can't wait for Neville on the main roster. Neville vs cesaro or ziggler would be :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom