Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Finally watched NXT...few notes

- Charlotte has improved like crazy, pleasantly surprising.

- Baron Corbin is that dude. That finisher is still tough. :pimp: Him and Corey Graves would've been a dope tag team.

- so I guess the Vaudevillains are faces now. Aren't they kind of an oxymoron now though? Villains being faces? :lol:

- Can't wait for the payoff of this KENTA/Ascension feud. They're going about it the right way. :pimp:

- Tyson really improved in promos. Can't get over that lisp though :lol: "FACTH"

- Title match was good. Zayn instant transmissioning into the arena and washing Titus O'Neil like that had me CRRRRYING though :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
D Young looks mad different. More mature.

If SlaterGator doesn't last long him and Titus should reform PTP.

NTWT Secret Santa Update:

You have until next Monday until Raw goes off the air to enter.. Only 25 guys so far this year, and I'm sure a few on this list won't turn in a questionnaire. I was hoping for a bigger turnout than last year. :frown:

DC
Shorty Doo Wop
JohnnyRedStorm
B Sox
3dgarfly23
CelticsPride34
iHust1e
DimondJ15
jcmojica24
casekicks
BigPat630
Peep Game
PedroCerrano
John2st
pluhone
Meangene45
JRAdagreat72
Penny1Folarin
jhova718
22stylez
Mcflyy
Beemomee
xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Fat Boy 915
Degenerate423

Count me in please

This was around the time when Pillman first turned. Jim Ross doing the solo booth. Pillam joined him in their for a short while. Good technical match. Two great themes. What more can you ask for? Maybe a Brad Armstrong style Rock Bottom around the 6:25 mark

Back
Top Bottom