Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Watching judgement day 2000 and the undertakers return was EPIC when he came down with his motorcycle. :pimp: ish gave me chills and goosebumps along with the crowds reaction. Peep at the 1:00 mark

Last edited:
I still remember the feeling of immense disappointment I felt when bike man Undertaker debuted.

what's the best sounding clip? I see it's getting a lot of praise.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Aware me on the Bullet Club's history. I saw when Devitt turned but how did AJ Styles become the leader?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Club - Doesn't really say WHY / HOW, just says he did. I guess the same way Pippen became the man when Mike retired for Baseball. LOL

Devitt left NJPW and was replaced in Bullet Club by American wrestler A.J. Styles, while Anderson took over the leadership of the stable. The following month, Bullet Club received its first Japanese member, when Yujiro Takahashi joined and helped Styles capture the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The following June, members of Bullet Club also won the IWGP Intercontinental and NEVER Openweight Championships, meaning that the stable had now held all titles NJPW had to offer. Bullet Club's matches often involve excessive outside interference, which is unusual in puroresu, even in matches involving other villainous acts, and got the group over as a top stable.[6]

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Aware me on the Bullet Club's history. I saw when Devitt turned but how did AJ Styles become the leader?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Club - Doesn't really say WHY / HOW, just says he did. I guess the same way Pippen became the man when Mike retired for Baseball. LOL

Devitt left NJPW and was replaced in Bullet Club by American wrestler A.J. Styles, while Anderson took over the leadership of the stable. The following month, Bullet Club received its first Japanese member, when Yujiro Takahashi joined and helped Styles capture the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The following June, members of Bullet Club also won the IWGP Intercontinental and NEVER Openweight Championships, meaning that the stable had now held all titles NJPW had to offer. Bullet Club's matches often involve excessive outside interference, which is unusual in puroresu, even in matches involving other villainous acts, and got the group over as a top stable.[6]

At the non-nonchalant of him stepping out the ring and onto dude's shoulders at 2:40 :lol:

NXT has a way better product than the current roster right now.

So damn proud what's going down in Florida right now

Only grip is I wish it was a longer show but not a bore fest like raw. Maybe an hour and half would be perfect. Fit 2 more matches.

Got bored this morning and read random wrestling bios and tidbits, watching matches etc and..

They need to sign Shinsuke Nakamura before he gets too old. Dude is just too likiable and charismatic and he's just a rare, great overall talent. The potential matches too..

Yea Nakamura has so much damn charisma it isn't funny. Dude is seriously, THAT DUDE.

Were you reading this?

http://yottsumepuroresu.blogspot.com/2014/05/njpw-hiroshi-tanahashi-talks-about-his_22.html

There is a LOT of good stuff here man. I spent like 2 hours reading this stuff a few days ago. And I didn't even get on the Nakamura stuff. Tanahashi has some interesting thoughts on the state of Pro Wrestling. And he loved Dynamite Kid, Angle, and HBK.

You select a different article on the left hand border. Trust me man

Cm punk and Maggel doing commentary on nxt has me dying bro.
Punk to cole after he came back from quitting: "this show is bad with or without you" :lol:
Kelly Kelly( :smokin ) coming to the ring: "I'm sure this will be a very technical very sound match" :lol:

Last edited:

Styles and Bullet Club turned on Devitt, which was his last night in NJPW I think.

I don't watch NJPW yet but I remember reading it. Man I wish we had access to them like we do WWE/TNA. Crazy how they're massive heels in Japan but massive faces in America :lol:

Was never a fan of the Undertaker Biker gimmick. Didn't make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom