Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

The "original" docs on the network have been fire. Shield doc now the Monday night wars.

Austin might be one of the most complete superstars of all time. Dude had two different careers.

Darkside Cena:

Cena vs Bryan
Cena vs Rock I & II
Cena vs Edge TLC 2006

And I guess if you want full heel mode:

Cena vs Eddie 2003 (Parking Lot Brawl)
Cena vs Rey Mysterio (2003, Smackdown the week before the Eddie match)
Cena vs Jesus (2004)
Thanks

WONL is reporting that there will be 2 HIAC matches.

Cena VS Ambrose to start off the ppv. Winner faces Rollins in the cell, loser faces Orton in a cell.

Last edited:
Stupidity. Hunter, give us Brock vs Cena in the Cell. Jeans vs Seth in the Cell. And put RKO in a match with someone else.

Nattie and her "No, I'm alone right now" :lol: that got me heated cause one of my exes did said something similar when I supposedly pissed her off

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :nerd:

-With WWE Hell in a Cell still a month away and no matches announced for the show as of this writing, WWE reportedly has the three top matches for the show planned out.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio, the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view will feature John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose in the opening match, with the winner going on to face Seth Rollins inside Hell in a Cell. The loser of Cena vs. Ambrose will wrestle Randy Orton later on the show, also inside the Cell.

There is a lot that can be taken from these planned matches. Clearly, the absence of Roman Reigns has created an opening for Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to be featured more prominently. WWE began teasing tension between Ambose and Cena on Monday’s RAW. Ambrose wrestling Cena on pay-per-view in a Hell In A Cell match shows the company is committed to give Ambrose a chance to prove himself as an upper-card singles star. The fact that the winner of that match goes on to face Seth Rollins (with Randy Orton being the consolation prize) shows how management currently views those two competitors.

As noted earlier, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not booked for the show.

I can dig this :pimp:

Last edited:
Shark Boy must be on the RVD diet

Yo, Shark Boy looked ******* terrible in this match :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I am hearing these two young dudes are the future. Endo and Take****a. Check them out. I heard the match is solid.

Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega (c) Vs Tetsuya Endo & Konosuke Take****a (DDT) -

Back
Top Bottom