Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

-As of today, the current working plan is for either John Cena or Dean Ambrose to wrestle Seth Rollins inside the cell at the upcoming WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view.

Apparently Cena and Ambrose will have a match on RAW prior to the PPV, where the winner will earn the right to face Rollins in the cell.

As far as what the loser of the Cena-Ambrose match will do, it appears as though that person will work with Randy Orton at the PPV, or might be the “keeper of the key” outside of the cell match.
Hunter just give us ******* Brock vs Superman in the Cell why the hell would you not do this?

This fine specimen man. WWE might sign her soon. Hopefully. Kana is her name. One day yall will get hip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFVSw68_UE

And one day you'll quit nagging the piss out of us to watch Japanese wrestling, listen to podcasts, and play old wrestling games..

PS..
You're still my boy Blue...And PSS...
I skipped all the wrestling parts of that video..

Phil Brooks will win the Rumble once for me and lose at Mania in the main event. It's still real to us Brother D Fly. It's still real.

laugh.gif

After I bury Punk at WM31, I'ma have him job out to Super Athletic Friends for like 6 months. :pimp:

Phil Brooks will win the Rumble once for me and lose at Mania in the main event. It's still real to us Brother D Fly. It's still real.

DAMN RIGHT. :pimp:

WRESTLING. MERICA. WE THE PEOPLE.

Then tell me how their world champ, Bobby Roode won't be apart of it. You would think they'd want their top guy in their biggest ppv.

I know we can use Lesnar as an example but it's completely different.

Aries won't be there either but his contract is up soon.

Last edited:
Then tell me how their world champ, Bobby Roode won't be apart of it. You would think they'd want their top guy in their biggest ppv.

I know we can use Lesnar as an example but it's completely different.

Aries won't be there either but his contract is up soon.

Because Dixie

Last edited:
I just care if Gail Kim is there. Tessmacher's tna contract expired a while ago right? What is she doing now?

so a friend of mine told me that wrestlemania was coming around my way next year and he told me some of my favs were gonna be there ( i don't watch wrestling anymore) e.g. the rock or stone cold or undertaker... can anyone confirm? :nerd:
also i started looking for single tix (i don't care for the packages) and i don't seem to have luck finding them on the site? do they even sell just the even tix?

Wrestlemania 31 will be at Santa Clara, California. @ Levi's stadium..

I wouldn't hold my breath if you're expecting Rock, Austin, Undertaker to wrestle at WM31..

Back
Top Bottom