Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

tumblr_ncp6jsXeVy1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

BOkeajb.gif

8Hc5mN2.jpg

tumblr_ncpyhfHHVk1sbzhteo2_400.gif

I don't think anything has been announced for WM.

He's just trying to convince you to go. :lol:

well i checked the wwe website and they already have "packages" priced and they go on sale on the 6th but no single tix priced

Wrestlemania 31 will be at Santa Clara, California. @ Levi's stadium..

I wouldn't hold my breath if you're expecting Rock, Austin, Undertaker to wrestle at WM31..

i was wondering cuz don't they announce the matches months in advanced? :nerd:

Last edited:
The way wwe is now and days the card doesn't shape up till around late January/February if that. Anything could change last min.

Last edited:
1. Tyson Kidd got a win on a main roster tv show? Beat Kofi on Main Event

2. Why doesn't Jum Cornette like Kevin Steen?

1. Tyson Kidd got a win on a main roster tv show? Beat Kofi on Main Event

2. Why doesn't Jum Cornette like Kevin Steen?

Jim cornette doesn't like anyone. All he never does is *****. I don't care about your personal life or what attitude you carry, it you're good and you entertain me, then you're cool with me

The January 4th NJPW dome show will be live on American PPV... Brought to you buy Double J and GFW... I will accept Jeff as part of the Bullet Club with this news.. So bloody happy at this...

Last edited:
Speaking of JR what exactly happened btwn him and the WWE? I've been kind of on and off with the programming for a few years. Also What happened with Matt Striker. He was great on commentary

Great news about NJPW. Double J making moves. :pimp:

Interesting Reddit AMA with someone that worked with WWE recently.

Was reading that earlier. A few highlights for those who don't feel like reading through everything:

- Surprised to read that Big Show is a major douche. Most fans that meet the guy always say he's a super nice, funny dude.

- Even more surprised that Ryback is apparently the nicest guy on the roster. :lol:

- AJ's apparently legit crazy irl.

- And bad news for #TeamAlpha, but he also said don't expect a Ziggler push to happen.

- Also said the company loves Ambrose and holds him in very high regard :pimp:

- Cesaro will be a world champion at some point

- John Cena turning heel will certainly happen as soon as they find their next "golden boy"

- Sami Zayn is the next NXT call up

- Adam Cole will be in WWE sooner than later

- Bryan/Sheamus, Punk/HHH, Orton/Batista was the WM30 plans before Punk left

- the Cena/Mickie rumors back in the day were true

- WWE & Punk are not on good terms at all

- Doesn't think Sting will be around till January

- Don't be surprised if Drew McIntyre comes back

- Only people that liked the Fandango gimmick were Vince & HHH

There's more, but that's most of the good stuff I saw.

Last edited:
Then tell me how their world champ, Bobby Roode won't be apart of it. You would think they'd want their top guy in their biggest ppv.

I know we can use Lesnar as an example but it's completely different.

Aries won't be there either but his contract is up soon.

Because Roode won the title in tapings that will air after BFG.

Bound for Glory went from TNA's version of Wrestlemania to Insurrextion in one year. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Speaking of JR what exactly happened btwn him and the WWE? I've been kind of on and off with the programming for a few years. Also What happened with Matt Striker. He was great on commentary

I like him, but he was getting to be a stubborn, cantankerous old goat with a palsy liability...unable to change with the times...

he said he got fired for being unprofessional at the 2k14 roster conference but it was likely just the nail in the coffin or an excuse to get rid of him
he said he wasn't drunk but had a cocktail beforehand and when it gets late the combo can kick his palsy into gear...

...the fact that he knew this beforehand is more than enough to fire him imo

Last edited:
JR calling a NJPW would be HUGE. That's a lot of wrestling nerds dream. English commentary to compliment great japanese wrestling

Interesting Reddit AMA with someone that worked with WWE recently.

Good looks, going through it now.

The Big Guy has a big heart.
pimp.gif

Scumbag Big Show.

Stone Cold Alicia Fox being the nicest person backstage.

According to the AMA, Punk's doctor in this segment is the dude that Del Rio *****slapped and got fired over.

His matches with Angle were really great... Besides that,nothing really amazing...

Let me start out by saying that I hate J-E-Double F almost as much as DC hates Beadle, but the dude is actually a very solid wrestler..It's just so hard to get past the bad gimmicks, the smug attitude, and the nepotism..If he, and for that matter Shane Douglas, would've been more humble and maybe kept his mouth shut a little more, then maybe Jeff would have had better/more meaningful careers..

Back
Top Bottom