Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Skimmed through RAW and it was trash. Haven't watched TNA in a while but it wasn't anything special the last time I watched (the week before the week before they moved to Wednesdays).

Wish Heyman bought Strikeforce a few years ago like he was supposed to because I think wrestling just getting old/stale to me. I know he woulda came with some interesting ideas/ways to run a MMA company.

View media item 1193922
almost missed your failed shot attempt,lol just got back in from living life in the big city ,bring lights,pretty ladies,some would call the night of their lives,but its just another wednesday night for me out here in the great city.nothing like that **** hole u call home.not like you would be able to go out anyway old man,just sit in your rocking chair popping your blue pills to get through an entire stinK match.just cuz your as old as them nwa wrestlers doesnt make you some kind of authority in here,its sad that at your age youve never touched the gold or main evented anything but u call me b+ ? lol your light jab didnt even bring any ratings during that segment just shows your out of touch with the new generation.i would call you a has been but that would imply you were actually relevant at some point...probably past your bedtime anyway 
#maineventheel

It ain't past my bedtime brutha..I may be old, but I'm wise..So let me impart some of that wisdom to you..If you wanna come at me then you better do so with something better than petty little jabs about rocking chairs, NWA, and blue pills..I'm a grown man and you're coming at me with gibberish..So how bout this, why don't you take some time out of your "big city living" and try to come up with a better promo than that..

Cause right now I'm this...

View media item 1060595

And you're this...

View media item 1193942

The time for Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville and Tyler Breeze to stride onto the main roster is near. WWE had them travel to Memphis on Monday but chose not to use them.
As reported by Mike Johnson on PWInsider, Zayn, Neville and Tyler Breeze were backstage at Monday's Raw. They did not appear on TV.
A similar situation happened last week. Johnson wrote that Neville, Breeze, Zayn and The Ascension had been brought in for Raw and SmackDown. Again, they did not get the call to step in front of the cameras.
WWE isn't going to pay for these guys to travel to Raw each week just to have them watch from the back. Their time will come.

Time for change but really tho I can't see anything but jobber for breeze and us/ic champ did Neville/Zayn. With the crummy tag division ascension should be champs by the golden globes of wrestling tlc.

Last edited:
Finn Balor?..Is this 100% confirmed cause that's just flat out disrespectful to give that man a name so awful..First KENTA and now Fergie..I hate to think what they're going to stick Steen with..

What you mean all these b- players?..What do you think you are?..
Any answer above a b/b+ gets you an immediate banning from this thread.
almost missed your failed shot attempt,just got back in from living life in the big city ,bring lights,pretty ladies,some would call the night of their lives,but its just another wednesday night for me out here in the great city.nothing like that **** hole u call home.not like you would be able to go out anyway old man,just sit in your rocking chair popping your blue pills to get through an entire stinK match.just cuz your as old as them nwa wrestlers doesnt make you some kind of authority in here,its sad that at your age youve never touched the gold or main evented anything but u call me b+ ? lol your light jab didnt even bring any ratings during that segment just shows your out of touch with the new generation.i would call you a has been but that would imply you were actually relevant at some point...probably past your bedtime anyway 
It ain't past my bedtime brutha..I may be old, but I'm wise..So let me impart some of that wisdom to you..If you wanna come at me then you better do so with something better than petty little jabs about rocking chairs, NWA, and blue pills..I'm a grown man and you're coming at me with gibberish..So how bout this, why don't you take some time out of your "big city living" and try to come up with a better promo than that..

Cause right now I'm this...

And you're this...
seems like u just woke up from a nap with that snooze fest,just cuz your old dont make u wise,what knowledge can you impart on me? how to get a senior discount when i go out?the best places to visit in your state?
laugh.gif
, or all that old stinK bull that noone wants to hear? let me impart some knowledge,this is a young mans game,you gotta have the stamina my man,and your body gave up on you years ago,so theres nothing left to do with an old dog but take him out back and put him down.

and your looking more like this...

and im this

Anyone purchasing Travel Packages for WrestleMania ? They go on sale next week. I want a package deal with all 3 shows but I have no need for a hotel room or light rail considering I live in the Bay.

View media item 1193922
almost missed your failed shot attempt,just got back in from living life in the big city ,bring lights,pretty ladies,some would call the night of their lives,but its just another wednesday night for me out here in the great city.nothing like that **** hole u call home.not like you would be able to go out anyway old man,just sit in your rocking chair popping your blue pills to get through an entire stinK match.just cuz your as old as them nwa wrestlers doesnt make you some kind of authority in here,its sad that at your age youve never touched the gold or main evented anything but u call me b+ ? lol your light jab didnt even bring any ratings during that segment just shows your out of touch with the new generation.i would call you a has been but that would imply you were actually relevant at some point...probably past your bedtime anyway 

seems like u just woke up from a nap with that snooze fest,just cuz your old dont make u wise,what knowledge can you impart on me? how to get a senior discount when i go out?the best places to visit in your state?:lol: , or all that old stinK bull that noone wants to hear? let me impart some knowledge,this is a young mans game,you gotta have the stamina my man,and your body gave up on you years ago,so theres nothing left to do with an old dog but take him out back and put him down.

and your looking more like this...
View media item 1193944

and im this
View media item 1193945

You've got to come up with something better than "old man this" and "old man that"..It's boring..It's repetitive..It's unoriginal..And I may be past my prime and the game may be for the young guys, but you are in fact a lot like that guy in that pic you posted..You're only good for 1 spot a month, you can't talk to save you're life, and nobody likes you, or respects you, backstage..Why don't you find someone else to talk for you and maybe you'll end up like the guy you posted instead of ending up like the guy in your avy..You think you can really just come into the NTWT and go straight to the top?..If that's what you think then you must have one of those "Dolph Ziggler level concussions"..You have to put in work and earn your spot up with the big boys..So why don't you calm down a bit and we'll call you when creative has something for ya..Goodnight!!!

I roll over and see that Prince Devitt turned into Fergal Devitt, then Finn Balor? Like, how the hell did they even come up with that :rofl: :rofl: ? Good lord

And Kevin Steen can't be Kelvin Stone because Stone is too close to Stone Cold, and us viewers are not smart enough to tell the difference, like Shane Helms and Shane McMahon.

Back
Top Bottom