Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

tienes-miedo-estornudo-bostezo-desgarre-puntos-140735809574867028.gif

Edit - Damn mobile taking 10mminutes to post my reply....

:rofl: :rofl:

McCool was never the most attractive, but damn, she's not aging well. :x

Well she is married to a Dead Man..

Gawdamn that was awful..
:smh:
I'm sorry..

I'll gladly leave you alone. You put yourself into my beef with Penny. Just leave me be and I'll do the same. :smile:

Looking reeeeeal corny in here :lol:
yea man whats going on,all these b- players taking up the show,feeling like an episode of 2000 wcw in here,some of ya dudes need more time in developmental man,or maybe a ramen injury/character reset #GETBETTER

Last edited:
Other than Real American, no other song makes you feel like running through a wall than Sting's WCW Theme. My god I wish that song was played on the loud speaker at my gym man.

All these guys talking from the sideline...it's easy to talk about what you'd do when y'all are riding the pine. Maybe y'all can school me on how it's properly done. But I doubt it. Y'all dudes would probably cut promos worse than The Shockmaster's debut.

yea man whats going on,all these b- players taking up the show,feeling like an episode of 2000 wcw in here,some of ya dudes need more time in developmental man,or maybe a ramen injury/character reset #GETBETTER

What you mean all these b- players?..What do you think you are?..

Any answer above a b/b+ gets you an immediate banning from this thread.

So if Brock is going to be off TV and PPV with the title doesn't that make Seth's briefcase essentially worthless?

Crazy thing is, they booked Brock as if he forced Taker to retire. 

When in reality, he really did give him the *** whooping of a lifetime. I'm legit worried for dude, he shouldn't have wrestled that match. 

Back
Top Bottom