Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

af1 1982 af1 1982 you have to be the Mongol McaMichael of NTWT. Guy with no talent, no skills and trying to forget your failed career by riding the coattails of others. Either that or Paul Roma. Either way you're that guy that doesn't belong in the group because he is clearly outmatched and others felt sorry for him.

Me HHH and Dolph share the same birthday. Leo's are known Alphas. You sir are more like a Grey Market pair of Gamma's...6 Rings Edition. :smh:

Me HHH and Dolph share the same birthday. Leo's are known Alphas. You sir are more like a Grey Market pair of Gamma's...6 Rings Edition. :smh:

I am the premier alpha male of NTWT. Hell I coined the term #TeamAlpha. Look it up.

You sir aren't even worthy of any Greek letter connotation.

I am known as the alpha-particle. Capable of penetrating any medium. Including the mucous ones that throw themselves at me on a regular basis.

You sir, are a weenie and can't even get any buns

I am the premier alpha male of NTWT. Hell I coined the term #TeamAlpha. Look it up.

You sir aren't even worthy of any Greek letter connotation.

I am known as the alpha-particle. Capable of penetrating any medium. Including the mucous ones that throw themselves at me on a regular basis.

You sir, are a weenie and can't even get any buns
You are alpha when it comes to mentioning questionable personal preferences. Going into detail almost got me banned so I'll leave it at that. If you were so Alpha you wouldn't be providing such self service. You'd have a lady to do that for ya. And besides...making up bogus, unfounded claims isn't new on the internet as far as that "team alpha" claim... :smh: you may indeed have particles of a particularly thick substance permeating from your mouth, and it's probably white in tint versus the green mucous you mentioned. :smh: in my lifetime I've had more buns filled by my jumbo frank than Wienerschitzel...straight peppering the ladies with my Premium Angus, dog :pimp:

Last edited:
WWE having Seth Rollins destroy Cena's title win was done to begin the process o f building Seth up as the top heel of the company.

A top heel needs better theme music than what he has now.

Hablas mucho espanol? Puedo hablar contigo en ese idioma tambien...I have problem with remembering proper verb conjugations though.
mean.gif
I can get by if needed though.
pimp.gif
Yo puedo leer y escribir en espanol.  Hablo... algun.  Escucho es el mas dificil porque gentes hablan muy rapido.

A veces es muy dificil para mi (a) entender cuando gente hablan rapidamente...Especialmente la madre de mi esposa. She speaks way too damn fast. :lol:

Puedo leer y escribir mucho mas mejor que hablar. Cuantos anos estudias? Seis en total para mi...

You are alpha when it comes to mentioning questionable personal preferences. Going into detail almost got me banned so I'll leave it at that. If you were so Alpha you wouldn't be providing such self service. You'd have a lady to do that for ya. And besides...making up bogus, unfounded claims isn't new on the internet as far as that "team alpha" claim...
mean.gif
you may indeed have particles of a particularly thick substance permeating from your mouth, and it's probably white in tint versus the green mucous you mentioned.
mean.gif
in my lifetime I've had more buns filled by my jumbo frank than Wienerschitzel...straight peppering the ladies with my Premium Angus, dog
pimp.gif
I already got a very beautiful girlfriend so this entire post is irrelevant 
wink.gif

Damn dog I'm a terrible heel 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom