Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Is Survivor Series the next PPV after HIAC? At one point Survivor Series was considered a Top 4 PPV, so maybe they are just saving Cena/Brock 3 for then..

MITB has definitely overtaken survivor series as one of the 4 major PPVs imo

Imo it is the most important considering it shapes the title picture for the next year and most feuds start in that PPV

Last edited:
^^I completely agree. Last year's Survivor Series didn't even have a traditional SS match :smh:

Owen Hart is one of the best heels to ever grace the business with his presence. "Owen 3:16 says I just broke your neck" 
roll.gif
eek.gif

I love these random matches on the WWE Youtube

laugh.gif
@ the room Ambrose was in having a backdoor.

You'd think the Authority would ensure that the room had no other exit points since Jeans is such a loose cannon.

That's some cartoon villain stupidity right there.
laugh.gif

af1 1982 af1 1982 Owen was far more charismatic in comparison to Bret. I shed many tears when he died man. Dude really was one of my favorites as a youth.

laugh.gif
@ the room Ambrose was in having a backdoor.

You'd think the Authority would ensure that the room had no other exit points since Jeans is such a loose cannon.

That's some cartoon villain stupidity right there.
laugh.gif
so they using the same writers for RAW as Slam City 

Owen Hart was better than Bret. Owen is one of the most underrated guys on the mic.
I surely agree with you on that Meangene45 Meangene45 . I always like Owen more. The "BlackHart" era was cut far too short. He was virtually just as crisp in ring and was immensely better at promos. Him dying the way he did really was a shame. Everyone got robbed of the greatness that he was cultivating. :frown: RIP Owen.

Just watched Main Event on the Network at started cracking up to see Sandow imitating the Miz as he gave his interview to Ambrose

Man I LOVED the 2005ish-Era of Raw.

Kane taking off his mask, HBK going into his second prime, evolution, bischoff being the GM, the drafts, smack down having some sort of relevance.

Those were awesome for me B
Evolution was pretty much done in 05 tho.

Owen was a pure wrestler his in ring work was one of the best ever.
That's what I was referring to. A lot of people I know feel Bret was the standard as far as crisp maneuvers and such. I probably worded it improperly, but that's what I was getting at when I said virtually just as crisp in ring. It seems we have more in common than I realized, minus us being on opposing sides when it comes to Miz and Ziggs. :smokin

As much as Cena sucks, his feud with Edge and RVD during 06-07 was great. Really got me back into wrestling. Then Jeff Harvey came back and Punk joined. Was some potential there. HBK put on some great matches. Just wish there was less DX trash.

Back
Top Bottom