Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Where is my man Clubs?

Also, yall still haven't listened to the Wale Podcast on MLW.

Also, who watched High Flyers on Countdown last night. it was gooooooooooood.

Man I LOVED the 2005ish-Era of Raw.

Kane taking off his mask, HBK going into his second prime, evolution, bischoff being the GM, the drafts, smack down having some sort of relevance.

Those were awesome for me B

GHIMSlater posted earlier that WWE was not planning on doing Brock vs Cena at HIAC.

To follow up on that, Brock is not currently scheduled to be at HIAC at all.

GHIMSlater posted earlier that WWE was not planning on doing Brock vs Cena at HIAC.

Huh?!?!? :x :frown: :smh: The conclusion of their beef would only be logical at HIAC. It's always served as a decisive finisher of feuds. I'm really lost as far as what creative may be thinking. Hopefully this gets explained within the upcoming Raws...but we probably won't get any logical answers like them not explaining how Ambrose escaped while being locked in a room guarded by security.

Huh?!?!?
sick.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif
The conclusion of their beef would only be logical at HIAC. It's always served as a decisive finisher of feuds. I'm really lost as far as what creative may be thinking. Hopefully this gets explained within the upcoming Raws...but we probably won't get any logical answers like them not explaining how Ambrose escaped while being locked in a room guarded by security.
Watch Main Event.  Ambrose explained it.

The room had a back door.

I'm serious.

Still doesn't explain how he made cinder blocks disappear though.

I'm serious.

I just want to know why they thought a box at ringside wouldn't contain dean. Like they really thought it was seth Rollins big surprise for cena

I'm serious.

:rofl: :lol: I contemplated watching Main Event last night. Obviously I should have. That makes The Authority look like complete idiots. And yeah it doesn't explain how he made the cinderblocks disappear. Are we sure Russo isn't ghost writing this ****?

I wouldn't mind that if we got a Brock win at NOC, but you can't just have him lose by DQ and not show up at the next PPV.

OK, So not only do they keep Lesnar off the following night; they decide to not let Heyman confront HHH about Seth's interference :smh:.

Keep brock off as many shows as possible. they need to book him as an old school monster. Rare appearances. It adds to his mystique and draw.

Plus they pay him on a per diem basis which I think will come back to bite him in the ***. You know Vince running calculations on whether they are making more or less money with his appearances

Is Survivor Series the next PPV after HIAC? At one point Survivor Series was considered a Top 4 PPV, so maybe they are just saving Cena/Brock 3 for then..

Back
Top Bottom