Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Ric claimed he smashed Halle Berry lol
57f404c66e761519838196.gif

I believe this man has no reason to lie about that

Last edited:
Of course Halle going to say it's not true she not trying to be one of his known ****. Flair has no reason to lie on his D.

Of course Halle going to say it's not true she not trying to be one of his known ****. Flair has no reason to lie on his D.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet  

I picture Flair doing this the moment he walked in the room with Halle.
roll.gif

Again this man has nooooo reason to lie man

Last edited:
You did

And I think ATM Im liking Charlotte more than Sasha.

Heels just resonate with me more and Bank$ still on her babyface angle.

I feel in love with Bank$ when she was heel.

Charlotte has low key sneaked into the #3 spot for all heels in WWE..KO and Tongan Jeff are 1-2 and Nature Girl is solidly in the 3rd spot..

Who laughed at you Big Case? Call them out

Most of the NTWT roster..But it's cool..I don't mind being right before almost everyone else..

I don't know what it is, but Snoop Banks hasn't been all that great on the main roster..She's been sloppy, her promo work is off, and her matches (except those with Charlotte) haven't been very entertaining..

@6 rings MJ

@iHust1e

Interesting read about Angle leaving WWE that fills in the gaps

Basically, Angle is full of shhh and badmouthed WWE, even after they went to the ends of the world to help him

Last edited:
ric probably threw up the 4 sign after halle's fourth orgasm :evil:

And y'all laughed at me when I said Charlotte was the better wrestler and I enjoyed her matches more..Now everyone's on the Nature Girl's bandwagon..

You did

And I think ATM Im liking Charlotte more than Sasha.

Heels just resonate with me more and Bank$ still on her babyface angle.

I feel in love with Bank$ when she was heel.

been a fan of hers. the fact that she's only been doing it for a few yrs is very impressive.
once she got that heel turn and got comfortable on the mic she really was able to get in character. she's definitely surpassed her peers and will only get better
that athleticism really shows off when you see what she is able to do compared to the other ladies. basically, a female brock. cant wait til she jackhammers nia jax in the future

Last edited:
They patched things up with Billy Graham numerous times and he said waaaaaaaay more damaging things

Back
Top Bottom