Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Rowan is out for six months with a rotator cuff injury..

k

They should elevate SheFlair to the Cruiserweight Division in the Future. Make her this generation's Chyna.

View media item 2187432

that was turrrrible

she wasnt even close on that

she should never try that again

After a couple more looks, this was definitely more on Charlotte than Sasha :lol: Sasha clearly thought Charlotte would jump farther out, and I guess Charlotte over-estimated how far she'd jump

k
After a couple more looks, this was definitely more on Charlotte than Sasha :lol: Sasha clearly thought Charlotte would jump farther out, and I guess Charlotte over-estimated how far she'd jump

looking at it again reminds me of that gruesome sid vicious injury. she is super lucky

that was waaaay off. even sasha couldnt catch her cuz she was so far off

Last edited:
They patched things up with Billy Graham numerous times and he said waaaaaaaay more damaging things

Ya but Dr. Jerry Graham was Vince's favorite wrestler as a kid & Superstar was his favorite as an adult.
I don't think he cares about Angle the same way at all or has the same history.

But I do feel if Kurt remains healthy we may see him on WWE programming one day but perhaps not in-ring capacity.

According to Meltzer, WWE is in serious negotiations with Goldberg and a deal may have already been agreed upon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom