Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

if charlotte jumps off the top cage :smh: :lol:
legit worried that sasha's body will be broken after HIAC.

i'd would've thought we'd seen some kind of women's ladder match first. money in the bank :nerd:

these gals need to learn how to catch one another before they start going overboard on aerial moves

Last edited:
giphy.gif

NTers like to hype up AWG with fake boobies.

I'm all for the women getting their dues as long as they can put on a show. I'm surprised Vince is green lighting the women stuff though, I always thought he was Anti-Women wrestling.

Raw Women's title is gonna get vacated so fast :lol: :lol: Charlotte's gonna toss Sasha off the cell, then get pinned after she misses a moonsault , hitting everything on the way down except for Sasha

Not trying to be sexist or misogynistic but I'm not sure that the majority of wrestling fans are ready to see an all female main event on a ppv.

I'm built for it. These ladies have been doing work. They gotta relax with the high spots tho. I'd hate to see anyone's career cut short off a bad botch.

Last edited:
And y'all laughed at me when I said Charlotte was the better wrestler and I enjoyed her matches more..Now everyone's on the Nature Girl's bandwagon..
You did

And I think ATM Im liking Charlotte more than Sasha.

Heels just resonate with me more and Bank$ still on her babyface angle.

I feel in love with Bank$ when she was heel.

It's been great to see how much the women have all improved and gained more confidence. Too much high spots as of late tho. I can't really get behind face Sasha and her struggle promos tho. :lol: So much better as a cocky heel. I wish they hadn't split the division up tho. Bad move imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom