Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Wow she is such an impressive athlete.

I still don't understand why spots like this are "wasted" on RAW is WAR
I would generally agree with you, but they were obviously trying to make this a special moment for the division by having them main event...

It's a bit difficult to believe that Sasha has beaten Charlotte CLEAN twice already for the championship in such a short amount of time. Charlotte is like a female Brock with her size/strength/athleticism. As much as I like Sasha, she's just so tiny and it doesn't really seem believable.

Asuka and Dragonite really seem like the only ones that should be consistently giving Charlotte trouble, IMO.

Second time a Women's match main evented Raw ever

First time happened 12 years ago. It was a special moment.

I understand that completely.

It was a big moment.

I am just looking at potential injuries whenever folks do wild stuff like that.

If she is going to crack her spine, I would rather for her to do it at WM than on a damn RAW

And y'all laughed at me when I said Charlotte was the better wrestler and I enjoyed her matches more..Now everyone's on the Nature Girl's bandwagon..

It's a bit difficult to believe that Sasha has beaten Charlotte CLEAN twice already for the championship in such a short amount of time. Charlotte is like a female Brock with her size/strength/athleticism. As much as I like Sasha, she's just so tiny and it doesn't really seem believable.

Asuka and Dragonite really seem like the only ones that should be consistently giving Charlotte trouble, IMO.
Who is Dragonite? Big Nia Jaxx?

I agree with all of your Charlotte comments. She is the real genetic freak.

Sasha really did nearly pull a Miz on Charlotte :x :lol:

tumblr_oeix02ADVk1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_oeixemxAmi1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_oeixom5ztb1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_oeiye94Tba1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_oeiyhadA221sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_oeiz8alCMi1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Damn I'm gonna have to watch that charlotte/Sasha match.
I passed out last night somewhere after new day KO/Jericho segment.

Last edited:
Perkins looks so happy :lol: not too long ago he was wrestling under a mask in front of 500, of with only 17 people actually paid to attend, and now he's on the biggest stage in the US in front of thousands of fans seeing his face

Just read on Lordsofpain.net that Sasha vs Charlotte rematch will be first women's Hell In a Cell!!!!! :wow: :x I am already hoping they have the medics on speed dial. :smh:

Yo Charlotte is a beast best female wrestler today imo. That hitc if true between her and sasha will be crazy. I think they will legit try to do to much and get seriously hurt. They not ready for that yet imo.

Back
Top Bottom