Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

This match was originally supposed to main event CoC.

I think that they'll have the women main event a Raw exclusive ppv soon.

Not really a fan of how WWE telegraphed the result of this throughout the show, right before, and during the match. It felt a little too obvious that we would get a Sasha win. Some intrigue and drama would've been nice.

Regardless...now we get a reset on that whole mess that went on these last 2 months. Good for the ladies getting that main event slot, and welcome byke Sasha.

With Wrestlemania being in Orlando, the home of NXT i wouldn't be surprised if they let Bayley vs Sasha III main event Wrestlemania 33.

charlotte is gonna win them PPVs, they're not letting her take an L so she has the "streak"

Yup. This too.

they had to end the sasha/charlotte feud. felt like it was draggin too long. waiting on sasha/bayley feud and ultimately charlotte winning it back again probably at next yr's wm/summerslam. hhh probably wants sasha/bayley main eventing WM
seem's like she is the face of the division. the one who will do the morning talk shows and represent the brand at the big events

Last edited:
As great as Sasha/Bayley 3 will probably be, there's no way they are headlining WM. Not with Cena/Taker, Brock/???, Seth/HHH, etc....

Back from Raw, was burnt out after the first 2.5 hours 
roll.gif

That corkscrew from Charlotte was amazing!

The name Emmalina is NOT

Whoever decided that is going on THE LIST!!!

ALSO

OF COURSE TJP LOSES IN HIS HOMETOWN

Last edited:
Tony Nese needs an alternate finisher, or to do it better, cause that was the slowest execution of a pumphandle I've ever seen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom