Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

There were dudes in here who thought he would win too
laugh.gif
Nah, just wanted him to win

Punk just made a mockery of himself & pro wrestling alike. Aint eem have to watch it, friend told me all i needed to know smh

1. I give the utmost props to Phil for giving it a go and being a good sportsman after his loss..
2. Joe Rogan is the biggest piece of **** in all of MMA..Dude has talked so much **** about Punk behind his back and just did the same thing while interviewing Gall after the fight..Tried to bait Gall into talking smack about Punk, but Gall didn't fall for Joe's petty little btchness..Then Rogaine goes over to Punk and tries to act all nice to his face..I hope somebody punches Joe in the mouth and bursts that huge cold sore on his lip..

1. I give the utmost props to Phil for giving it a go and being a good sportsman after his loss..
2. Joe Rogan is the biggest piece of **** in all of MMA..Dude has talked so much **** about Punk behind his back and just did the same thing while interviewing Gall after the fight..Tried to bait Gall into talking smack about Punk, but Gall didn't fall for Joe's petty little btchness..Then Rogaine goes over to Punk and tries to act all nice to his face..I hope somebody punches Joe in the mouth and bursts that huge cold sore on his lip..
that wheelchair has really made you one cold bastard 

Bruh...Mickey hit him with the...it was the Camby gif. **** is trippin. :lol:

:lol: i cant wait to see what reference WWE makes to this

Damn tho Punk my dude & all but 2 yrs of training to not even last a minute :x

He gon go off on hell of a rant on twitter later on in the week callin it now lol

Not trying to be funny, but doesn't Dolph have some serious Greco wrestling experience?..
As I recall he has his college's record for pins, so he's gotta be at least All-American level.
I dig this response.

Back
Top Bottom