Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Can't even front...I saw punk get taken down and I chuckled. Still got respect for the guy for doing this.

2c7e2a2c027f74a36a7ede929f6cadc7.gif

i would love to see some dudes with some actual fighting/wrestling skills from wwe fight some of these ufc dudes

Damn missed this fight glad i didn't bite the bullet and order the PPV. What do you guys think he will do now that he lost? Go back to wrestling or train for another fight? Do you guys think this kills his potential drawing power?

Damn missed this fight glad i didn't bite the bullet and order the PPV. What do you guys think he will do now that he lost? Go back to wrestling or train for another fight? Do you guys think this kills his potential drawing power?

He said he's going to keep trying

Last edited:
oh mannnnnnnn.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
It happened so fast...you can see he wasn't even expecting that, he made NO attempt to sprawl. Jeezy Christ, that was bad.
That initial punch feint made him not expect the takedown. (I noticed it on the replay)He shifted his momentum and that was the beginning of the end. :x :lol:

I mean, even a pro boxer would have serious problems in the octagon so it doesn't have to be a question of fighting ability...no doubt it's gonna take some real reputation repair and restraint from cheap lulz to keep his starpower intact on either stage.

Mickey's music
laugh.gif

Perfect
Was I the only one legit jamming to this?
GREEN!!! 
nthat.gif

What's the music?
Oh Mickey youre so fine
nthat.gif

We are totally on the same wave length with this one Case

Every worker on the roster from then until now would KILL to be given the opportunities that ** **** was given

But listen to him tell it and he'll make it seem like he was treated as a zero during his run in WWE

Some people already have a belly full of the "he's a victim of the big mean corporation" Kool Aid so there's no use trying to get through to them
Said it before I will say it again **** ** ****
laugh.gif
This
They don't hear you man.
They don't want none.
nerd.gif
Dude was never the "best in the world" in that ring

Don't let the catch phrase gas you up
Dudes fell for it like people did with Weezy.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
The Young Bucks would be taking a significant pay cut to join NXT... ROH signed wrestlers have health coverage...
I don't understand why people get all huffy puffy about a, man leaving a situation he wasn't happy in... It's his life... He wasn't happy, and now he is... He had the ability to change his situation to his liking and he did... He owes you nothing. I'm happy for him...
NJPW isn't considered Indy to me. Or many others with any sort of global perspective. But I didn't know about ROH wrestlers getting insurance.
smokin.gif
that's legit cool lman.
That and he swears he wants nothing to do with WWE or wrestling in general but can't help but talk about it and take his lil shots

That's the tendencies of a bitter ex
Yeugh. Bitter exes.
mean.gif
The top 10 wrestlers in WWE could go fight in UFC, win their fights, and people who aren't wrestling fans/media still won't have any respect for professional wrestling/wrestlers/WWE..
I hate him because as a licensed pharmacist, he made a mockery of antibiotics. 

I didnt appreciate that.

Hope he breakes his leg tonight 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Missed you guys all week

California is amazing 
You didn't even hit me up when you were in my state. Damn b.
mean.gif
frown.gif

And it begins...

Missed you guys all week

California is amazing 
Was wondering where u been at lol. I was gon hit you up but i figured you was done from that Kanye concert
laugh.gif
Wait.... YOU LIFE OUT HERE?

Im in Irvine...plz tell me you live like 4 hrs away :frown:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This is where I quitt 

I literally never yelled this loud ever wow

WOW

WOOWOWOWOOWOOOWOWO 

I HATE punk but i didnt want him to go out like this 

Back
Top Bottom