Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Side note how is Gall gonna say "**** the hate" then say "I want war"
roll.gif

@PLVN

@iHust1e

Y'all agree with this?
I will be honest. I love Punk as a wrestler and an entertainer, but he is an entitled douche. If everything isn't revolving around him, he isn't happy and leaves. He thinks he is better than he is. He thought he was bigger than the company, despite saying in 2011 "I am just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel will keep spinning".
There is no way in the universe you can convince me that Punk didn't do this to try and stick it to Vince, there is no way. He thought he could pull a Brock Lesnar, steamroll his way through people and then refuse to come back to the WWE. But he isn't Brock Lesnar. He isn't a freak of an athlete like him.

But now Punk has three options, try to cross the still flaming bridges that he burnt and return to the WWE, wrestle at places like ROH and NJPW or go and hide, fading into obscurity. And seeing how Punk has acted his whole life, I can bet he will refuse to fade like that.

Was I the only one legit jamming to this?

GREEN!!! :nthat:

:nthat:

Wait.... YOU LIFE OUT HERE?

Im in Irvine...plz tell me you live like 4 hrs away :frown:I Live in Colton b. That's like an hour away. :nerd:
[COLOR=]This is where I quitt [/COLOR]

I literally never yelled this loud ever wow

WOW

WOOWOWOWOOWOOOWOWO 

I HATE punk but i didnt want him to go out like this 
He didn't get one hit in man. Not a good look. :lol:

I remember it was multi years but if I was part of the new owners I would've only give him one fight to prove himself..

I wonder if they will buy out contract then. I think Dana is probably getting sick of crossover fights. I remember he was not too pleased after the James Toney fight.

Back
Top Bottom