Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

We are totally on the same wave length with this one Case

Every worker on the roster from then until now would KILL to be given the opportunities that ** **** was given

But listen to him tell it and he'll make it seem like he was treated as a zero during his run in WWE

Some people already have a belly full of the "he's a victim of the big mean corporation" Kool Aid so there's no use trying to get through to them
Said it before I will say it again **** ** **** :lol:
This
They don't hear you man.
They don't want none. :nerd:
Dude was never the "best in the world" in that ring

Don't let the catch phrase gas you up
Dudes fell for it like people did with Weezy. :lol: :x
The Young Bucks would be taking a significant pay cut to join NXT... ROH signed wrestlers have health coverage...
I don't understand why people get all huffy puffy about a, man leaving a situation he wasn't happy in... It's his life... He wasn't happy, and now he is... He had the ability to change his situation to his liking and he did... He owes you nothing. I'm happy for him...
NJPW isn't considered Indy to me. Or many others with any sort of global perspective. But I didn't know about ROH wrestlers getting insurance. :smokin that's legit cool lman.
That and he swears he wants nothing to do with WWE or wrestling in general but can't help but talk about it and take his lil shots

That's the tendencies of a bitter ex
Yeugh. Bitter exes. :smh:
The top 10 wrestlers in WWE could go fight in UFC, win their fights, and people who aren't wrestling fans/media still won't have any respect for professional wrestling/wrestlers/WWE..
View media item 2162098
I hate him because as a licensed pharmacist, he made a mockery of antibiotics. 

I didnt appreciate that.

Hope he breakes his leg tonight :smile:
:lol: :rofl:
Missed you guys all week

California is amazing 
You didn't even hit me up when you were in my state. Damn b. :smh: :frown:
And it begins...

I will say that Punk looks very happy and relaxed on his way to the cage..He might just pull out a miracle..

welldamn. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom