Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

How wasn't he getting the best for himself though?..Dude was Top 3 highest paid pro wrestlers on the planet..Had more creative freedom than anyone not named Cena..Had a million dollar bus, tons of merch with his name on it, and tons of mainstream attention payed to him..What the hell more could you want out of the fake fighting business?..

We are totally on the same wave length with this one Case

Every worker on the roster from then until now would KILL to be given the opportunities that ** **** was given

But listen to him tell it and he'll make it seem like he was treated as a zero during his run in WWE

Some people already have a belly full of the "he's a victim of the big mean corporation" Kool Aid so there's no use trying to get through to them

Eh I hope he gets washed

This

How wasn't he getting the best for himself though?..Dude was Top 3 highest paid pro wrestlers on the planet..Had more creative freedom than anyone not named Cena..Had a million dollar bus, tons of merch with his name on it, and tons of mainstream attention payed to him..What the hell more could you want out of the fake fighting business?..

They don't hear you man.

Money.. It's was all about the money..

Exactly..If he'd have just said I left cause I wanted more and Vince wouldn't give it to me, I'd respect him way more..Buy dude went on a podcast heard by tons of people and whined for 2 hrs..

But seriously, thanks for enlightening me on both sides of the argument

need to know what gall's finisher is and who is reffing the match. vince coming out to screw him. "ring the bell, damn it!"
most importantly, will the crowd chant "this is awesome"

We are totally on the same wave length with this one Case

Every worker on the roster from then until now would KILL to be given the opportunities that ** **** was given

But listen to him tell it and he'll make it seem like he was treated as a zero during his run in WWE

Some people already have a belly full of the "he's a victim of the big mean corporation" Kool Aid so there's no use trying to get through to them

I know ADR, Ziggler, Rusev, AJ, Miz, and pretty much everyone else not named Cena would punch their own mom in the face to have 1 year like Phil's last year in WWE..

The best to him was the main event at Mania. Why wouldn't you want that?

If he said he wanted to have the main event at Mania AND go over then yeah, that's dumb.

I respect him for doing the podcast cause it opened some people's eyes that WWE isn't the end all be all for a wrestler.

I know they don't..

How you doing Brother DFly?..You watching CM PUNK's fight tonight?..

Case Case what up..dreading my 29th birthday on Monday :lol: Otherwise I'm good.

Nah i'm at work. I'll be following along on here and Twitter though.

How you been?

Money.. It's was all about the money..

Exactly..If he'd have just said I left cause I wanted more and Vince wouldn't give it to me, I'd respect him way more..Buy dude went on a podcast heard by tons of people and whined for 2 hrs..

First when he left he said that he doesn't need the money and he took the time off to rest.. I respect that..

Then shortly after he signed to UFC and now it's his dream to fight in the UFC.. OK cool it's your dream so you should be eager to fight.. WRONG..

644 days later it's fight time for him even though I think UFC paid him a large sum on December 6, 2014..

The original owner couldn't even make a single penny off of him.. A wasted investment..

Last edited:
** **** is like a kid who has every toy in the world but decides to run away from home when he doesn't get a go kart for Christmas

The best to him was the main event at Mania. Why wouldn't you want that?

If he said he wanted to have the main event at Mania AND go over then yeah, that's dumb.

I respect him for doing the podcast cause it opened some people's eyes that WWE isn't the end all be all for a wrestler.
Exactly...when you're the best at what you do, you deserve the best treatment...if an organization isn't willing to offer that, you walk away.

Nobody got the opportunities he did because nobody had the capabilities he had. You don't see anybody else out here on cable TV review shows and writing comic books and ****.

When your talents are versatile, you always have options...if people were more willing to walk away from situations that no longer fully suited them, they'd probably be happier with the quality of their relationships and lives.

As always, it's a question of who needs who more.

Exactly...when you're the best at what you do, you deserve the best treatment...if an organization isn't willing to offer that, you walk away.

Nobody got the opportunities he did because nobody had the capabilities he had. You don't see anybody else out here on cable TV review shows and writing comic books and ****.

When your talents are versatile, you always have options...if people were more willing to walk away from situations that no longer fully suited them, they'd probably be happier with the quality of their relationships and lives.

As always, it's a question of who needs who more.

He may have had the capabilities, but if it wasn't for Vince making him a household name then he'd have never been on a cable show or writing comic books..That's all because of Vince pushing him to the moon and making him popular..Nobody is denying that Punk had tons of talent..But there's 50 guys on the indies right now that could wrestle circles around Punk in his prime..You know why those guy's are wrestling on weekends for $100 a show?..Cause they don't have WWE's machine behind them..

And if Punk always dreamed about doing MMA and money wasn't a concern then his *** shouldn't have signed his last multi-million dollar contract with Vince and went to train for an MMA career..But he didn't do that cause he was the #2 man in the #1 company in the wrestling world and was getting 90% of everything he wanted handed to him..

No... UFC doesn't treat their employees as indentured servants... So he'll receive real medical care...
I am sure the Indies pay better and provide extensive benefit packages. :lol:

The Young Bucks would be taking a significant pay cut to join NXT... ROH signed wrestlers have health coverage...

** **** is an ungrateful piece of trash

Longest title reign of modern era
One of the few with tons of freedom on the mic
Only wrestler who had an actual song liscensed as a theme
High profile programs with Rock/Brock/Cena/Taker

But he's pissy because he never got to main WM

**** him

I hope he gets his head twisted off tonight

I don't understand why people get all huffy puffy about a, man leaving a situation he wasn't happy in... It's his life... He wasn't happy, and now he is... He had the ability to change his situation to his liking and he did... He owes you nothing. I'm happy for him...

Back
Top Bottom