Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

He might as well own his background in this fight code...ain't like Phil Brooks would have been offered a spot on a numbered UFC card. 
laugh.gif

He stood up for himself when he felt wronged and did something about it.

Walking out may not be the "right" way to handle things but Stone Cold did it and he's still viewed favorably.

Bingo.

And regardless of your feelings towards him, as a wrestling fan, I don't know why you wouldn't root for Punk. If he wins, that's pretty huge for wrestling. Someone who was able to go over to the "other" sport and be successful

Bingo.

And regardless of your feelings towards him, as a wrestling fan, I don't know why you wouldn't root for Punk. If he wins, that's pretty huge for wrestling. Someone who was able to go over to the "other" sport and be successful

Brock

Bingo.

Exactly...if he gets demolished that makes the entire sport look bad. Look what happened to the reputation of a system like Kung Fu in the early days of the octagon.

Brock was an accomplished amateur wrestler first

Punk is just a pro wrestler. That's all he's ever known.

Last edited:
** **** is an ungrateful piece of trash

Longest title reign of modern era
One of the few with tons of freedom on the mic
Only wrestler who had an actual song liscensed as a theme
High profile programs with Rock/Brock/Cena/Taker

But he's pissy because he never got to main WM

**** him

I hope he gets his head twisted off tonight

I would be effin pissed too if Cena/Laurinaitis main evented a PPV and Punk/Bryan didnt when they were both red hot 
indifferent.gif

And having your title reign reduced to playing second fiddle to a Cena/Rock match no one wanted

He clearly spoke about about the dangers of part timers and it ended up having his title reign ended by a part timer and his last match won by a part timer lol

Last edited:

Not to mention the whole Ryback thing. Ran to his buddies show to air out his grievances instead of talking to Ryan like a man. Dude is his own biggest fan and I hope he gets the Dos Caras Jr treatment :lol:

Last edited:
Not to mention the whole Ryback thing. Ran to his buddies show to air out his grievances instead of talking to Ryan like a man. Dude is his own biggest fan and I hope he gets the Dos Caras Jr treatment :lol:

But he did talk to ryback about it...:right after he wrestled him. And asked Vince not to be put in the ring with him because he's gotten hurt by him before. But Vince ain't listen

So quick to judge a man from the outside

In before .... "he should have done a job on the way out"

Hopefully the Chick Magnet pulls off the upset so jimmies worldwide are rustled :smokin

I would be effin pissed too if Cena/Laurinaitis main evented a PPV and Punk/Bryan didnt when they were both red hot :stoneface:  

And having your title reign reduced to playing second fiddle to a Cena/Rock match no one wanted

He clearly spoke about about the dangers of part timers and it ended up having his title reign ended by a part timer and his last match won by a part timer lol

Bingo

Why wouldn't you want the best for yourself if you feel you deserve it?

Maybe if he'd done the job to one of those guys who he was always talking about needing/deserving of a push I'd have more respect for him..But you can't run your mouth about how much you care about the guys not main eventing and not getting a fair shot and then not take a month to give one of those guys a much needed rub..

And to the best of my knowledge SCSA never ran to the media (no podcasts back then) to air all his or WWE's dirty laundry like some scorned little girl..

Bingo

Why wouldn't you want the best for yourself if you feel you deserve it?

How wasn't he getting the best for himself though?..Dude was Top 3 highest paid pro wrestlers on the planet..Had more creative freedom than anyone not named Cena..Had a million dollar bus, tons of merch with his name on it, and tons of mainstream attention payed to him..What the hell more could you want out of the fake fighting business?..

Back
Top Bottom