Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I love that the Usos are finally getting a more serious gimmick..But the outfits and music have got to change or it's a waste is time..Gotta quit smiling and calling everybody Oose..

so the Usos are in the Tag Team Finals? How does that make sense? lol
Are you really laughing out loud rjght now?
Yes.

92ca9870-5bb3-0132-4270-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Heath is quite deserving of the tv time he is getting. Very happy for that guy. :smokin
Let's build this guy up. Wins the tag team belts maybe sometime next year he moves on to be a solo star let him win the IC title then you have a new star.

I want to see The Miz hold the IC title for awhile then challenge for the Smackdown title. Let's get back to building guys up that wouldn't have a chance before the brand split.

SD seems like the brand that you can build guys/teams
i feel like anyone on that roster can get pinned clean/lose a match

Can't tell if y'all are serious about Slater or not..You guys really want them to give a push to a guys who's been destroyed in every match for the past 3+ years?..

Can't tell if y'all are serious about Slater or not..You guys really want them to give a push to a guys who's been destroyed in every match for the past 3+ years?..
Cesaro... Dolph... Ryder... B+... all of them were jobbers for relatively long times who are being built up.

All I am saying is Build these guys back up. Except for Ziggler they can bury that dude under the ring.

You just hate everything don't you Grandpa. I bet you hated JBL too back in the original brand split.

WWE uses the same 5 guys at the top for years..."Why don't they try to create new stars?"

WWE revamps a guy and gives him a fresh start..."Why are they pushing this geek?"

Usos need to win
The heat theyll get for beating Heath will even more legitimize them as heels

Back
Top Bottom