Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Gonna catch up on this CWC real quick..The Twitters said it was really good..

Would have worked out as well as Heyman managing cesaro

Yup, Paul Heyman wasn't going to turn him into a superstar.

I thought the League of Nations was a good idea, but they weren't treated like a real stable all of the time.

Last edited:
I noticed they moved the lights off the floor of the entryway for the CWC..Guess they saw a few guys almost hit their heads on them too..

Would have worked out as well as Heyman managing cesaro

Yup, Paul Heyman wasn't going to turn him into a superstar.

I thought the League of Nations was a good idea, but they weren't treated like a real stable all of the time.

This. Del Rio needed cars, scarves, pyro, and Ricardo to be over. Heyman would not have made a difference. Cesaro didn't fare well cause Heyman would be be pumping up Brock more than Brock, even if Cesaro would have a feud going on.

Nah i'm still in this thread every day but right now my money is being saved for another thing (engagement ring) so that is kind of putting a hold on my Mania trip :lol:
Everyone getting married now it's just going to be me and DC in this thread soon.

Im glad Kendrick is gone i dont have to hear the yesman slurp him up anymore.

4195895-shake-my-head-reaction-gif.gif

Nah i'm still in this thread every day but right now my money is being saved for another thing (engagement ring) so that is kind of putting a hold on my Mania trip :lol:

Haha it's cool just giving ya a hard time :lol:

And early congrats to you and Case Case :nthat:

So outta the guys left in the CWC who has and hasn't signed with. WWE yet?..

Back
Top Bottom