Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

It was a pretty clean editing during the Ibushi Kendrick match

originally, Ibushi was counted out after the ringpost neckbreaker and Regal restarted the match

Nakamura's in-ring style is undeniably compelling and his selection of striking techniques and submission skills along with his high level of overall athleticism--as exhibited by his signature "Slingblade" vortex neckbreaker--make him a dangerous, capable opponent for virtually every competitor in federations around the world.

However, like the figures he takes inspiration from, Nakamura is bound to be a polarizing presence for casual fans, who may not immediately look past his unique nature to see his world-class talent for combat. One commentor even compared the Japanese sensation's prematch sequence to an iconic scene from "Flashdance," expecting water to cascade from the rafters and splash over his contorted body at any moment.

There's no doubt as to Nakamura's capabilities, as however eccentric a performer he may be, only someone with no appreciation for the sport could outright discredit all that Nakamura has to offer in the squared circle. Still, raw ability and hardcore fan support don't always translate to the big stage, and it remains to be seen how his exceedingly flamboyant presentation will connect with the larger nationwide audience, who may not be able to fully appreciate his nuances.

Sling Blade is actually performed by Tanahashi but aside from that, on point as usual

sick.gif
nthat.gif
Crazy WWE allowed that

Ibushi wasnt even looking at the ref after and still managed to kick out at a good time 
laugh.gif

Nah PS4. Dont have any of the WWE 2Ks, so I'm planning on copping 2K17. Last game I had was SvR 2008 LMAO.

Oh damn im trying to get this invasion angle on my career. 16 was flames but flawed 17 looks :wow: let me kno if you need some help when you cop. Im like a 2k expert lol

Oh damn im trying to get this invasion angle on my career. 16 was flames but flawed 17 looks
eek.gif
let me kno if you need some help when you cop. Im like a 2k expert lol
Kinda BS how Shinsuke is a part of the special edition while all of the other NXT guys arent. Not tryna pay extra to play as the King of Strong Style

Kinda BS how Shinsuke is a part of the special edition while all of the other NXT guys arent. Not tryna pay extra to play as the King of Strong Style

Yeah thats buns but ill cop anyway :smh: community creations created a perfect naka tho in 16

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom