Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Man I'm so far behind on CWC. Gotta catch up at some point. Did Perkins/Swann happen tonight?

Damn 
eek.gif

BOLA starts tomorrow :wow:

The card for night one is:

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Chris Hero vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Tommy End vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Fénix vs. Will Ospreay

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: "Mr. Athletic" Jeff Cobb vs. Ricochet

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: John Hennigan vs. "Reborn" Matt Sydal

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Pentagón Jr. vs. "The Villain" Marty Scurll

Non-Tournament Six Person Tag Team Match: Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

And the card for the second night is:

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Sami Callihan vs. Cody Rhodes

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Kyle O'Reilly vs. Matthew Riddle

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Cedric Alexander vs. Mark Haskins

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Kamaitachi vs. Trevor Lee

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Dalton Castle vs. Jack Gallagher

Non-Tournament Tag Team Match: Fénix & Pentagón Jr. vs. Tommy End & Chris Hero

Non-Tournament Six Person Tag Team Match: Will Ospreay, Matt Sydal, & Ricochet vs. Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Last edited:
BOLA starts tomorrow :wow:

The card for night one is:

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Chris Hero vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Tommy End vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Fénix vs. Will Ospreay

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: "Mr. Athletic" Jeff Cobb vs. Ricochet

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: John Hennigan vs. "Reborn" Matt Sydal

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Pentagón Jr. vs. "The Villain" Marty Scurll

Non-Tournament Six Person Tag Team Match: Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

And the card for the second night is:

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Sami Callihan vs. Cody Rhodes

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Kyle O'Reilly vs. Matthew Riddle

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Cedric Alexander vs. Mark Haskins

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Kamaitachi vs. Trevor Lee

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne

2016 Battle of Los Angeles First Round Match: Dalton Castle vs. Jack Gallagher

Non-Tournament Tag Team Match: Fénix & Pentagón Jr. vs. Tommy End & Chris Hero

Non-Tournament Six Person Tag Team Match: Will Ospreay, Matt Sydal, & Ricochet vs. Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

SMFH .. first Chikara show for me and they book the king of trios tournament same as BOLA :smh: a few of the CWC will be there tho :D ... any good food spots or know where I can cop bred 1s near Easton, PA ? thanks

Nah prolly not. I've been to so many RAWs and SDs hey just don't do much for me anymore these days. I'll stick to PPVs and Mania and that's ab it for me.

So you figured out if your going to Mania in Orlando yet?..

Back
Top Bottom