Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Man don't show him that. #DeepSea ain't a REAL wrestling fan
mean.gif
roll.gif
 @ deepsea

Last edited:
RKO is the quintessential heel. Dudes should be watching tape on him years from now.
regardless of how boring he can be on the mic, dude just gets it when it comes to being a heel. 
pimp.gif

dude even brought back the random mid-match taunt word to WWE games.

Don't even care about Bryan anymore. It's his fault for not getting the surgery asap. But na son wanted to be a hippie and do it all natural.

True that. I am absolutely annoyed with Bryan. Dude finally got the push everyone wanted then he gets all fragile and keeps getting his return pushed back. He won't be sniffing the main event anymore if he does come back. We're good without him. :smh: let his dumbass wife steal his chants

-WWE has announced two more matches for the upcoming Hell in a Cell PPV. In addition to the three matches already booked, Rusev will defend his streak of domination against the Big Show. Also, United States Champion Sheamus will put the title on the line against The Miz one more time.

The following is the updated match card:

WWE Hell in a Cell
October 26, 2014
Dallas, TX

Hell in a Cell Match
-John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell Match
-Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

United States Championship Match
-Sheamus (c) vs. The Miz

-Big Show vs. Rusev

Loser Becomes the Winner’s Servant
-Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella

Last edited:
regardless of how boring he can be on the mic, dude just gets it when it comes to being a heel. :pimp:

He makes a great heel because he's most likely a giant douche outside of wrestling. His GF is hot, too.

RKO is the quintessential heel. Dudes should be watching tape on him years from now.

regardless of how boring he can be on the mic, dude just gets it when it comes to being a heel. :pimp:
dude does the little things so well. son is a student of the sport.

I'm not on board with this Danielson hate.
I agree. Bryan's body broke down because he was busting his *** nonstop to get to that mountaintop.

Last edited:
It's not slander at Bryan just son is dumbass. Should have got that surgery asap and would have been back by December but na he wanted to be a hippie going the all natural way and letting it heel on its own. now he has to wait till mania season or even worse after it. That will be a whole year since he was last in action b

It's not slander at Bryan just son is dumbass. Should have got that surgery asap and would have been back by December but na he wanted to be a hippie going the all natural way and letting it heel on its own. now he has to wait till mania season or even worse after it. That will be a whole year since he was last in action b
And not to mention, this may hurt his earnings, no? I'm not sure how the pay is like when you're injured, but he must've been getting paid nicely before the injury.

Back
Top Bottom