Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Idk how to post vines on here, but there are several vines made with Randy Orton doing the RKO on people who fall on their heads some are 
roll.gif

Don't even care about Bryan anymore. It's his fault for not getting the surgery asap. But na son wanted to be a hippie and do it all natural.

Crap like that makes me so annoyed..When athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB wait til after they go on a month long vacation to get a surgery it pissed me off..Why sacrifice training camp or the beginning of the season just so you can "relax" at the end of the previous season?..It's the same with these wrestlers..I know you could lose your push, but why not get a surgery, get healthy, and then get things rolling again so there won't be any interruptions to your momentum..
"I got hurt on company time, so I'll heal on company time." - Shaq :smh:

Man I just realized...Top Ramen is pretty much a lock to win the Rumble now. :smh:

He's not ready man. Give the win to Dean or somebody more unexpected.

Crap like that makes me so annoyed..When athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB wait til after they go on a month long vacation to get a surgery it pissed me off..Why sacrifice training camp or the beginning of the season just so you can "relax" at the end of the previous season?..It's the same with these wrestlers..I know you could lose your push, but why not get a surgery, get healthy, and then get things rolling again so there won't be any interruptions to your momentum..
Funny thing is we do the same thing though. I had blood in my doodoo for 6 months before I went to see the DR

Cena/Orton = Tanahashi/Okada.

Stop being biased based on the quality. I am simply speaking of the frequency.

Nothing further man. No need for a dissertation on some dumb Japanese Wrestlers.

orton-alley-oop-rko.gif

Last night was the closing chapter in the RKO vs Diamond Cutter debate.

Let's just admire this awesome counter and not get ahead of ourselves

That Bryan news sucks. That's the dilemma between waiting to push a guy, and strapping a rocket to him. Sometimes by the time a guy finally gets his due, whether something unfortunate or not happens, you've waited to long. Cesaro is 33 or 34, they better hurry up and do something with him. And without going to wiki, I'm sure Steen and KENTA are 30+

I also hate Brie poaching the Yes chants.

got this on deck for my secret santa in response to the lack of birthday wishes I got on friday from you **** nuggets 
mad.gif
14369.jpg

@JohnnyRedStorm i got an autographed Nicole Bass centerfold with your name on it.  
nicole-bass-picture-1.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly didn't know :lol:

Happy belated regardless bruh. You always been one of the more chill dudes here. :pimp:

Last edited:
Listening to the rest of that Ricardo interview preview...

:lol: @ everyone washing Miz at least once.

Threatening to send Coral after him probably would have been just as effective though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom