Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

I'm bored..compare NTWT fam to wrestlers/wrestling personalities

4w - Vince

DeepSea - George Hackenschmidt

Meangene - Stardust

Case - Iron Sheik

Peep - EC3

Frank - BNB

Celticspride - Scott Steiner (self explanatory :lol: )

PLVN - Cesaro

af1 - Tyler Breeze

DSK - Undertaker (only appears like once a year :lol: )

GHIMS - Ryan Clark

22stylez - Dave Meltzer

Can't think of anymore right now :lol:

Meth - Brock Lesnar :nerd:

Last edited:

TlmevNQ.jpg

Tgp2ji0.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody got that gif of sandow shadow boxing while MIZ was throwin punches at sheamus in the corner :lol:

But Bryan don't care about money 
laugh.gif

And if anything, time away is probably the best thing that could happen to him. His momentum got killed once he feuded with Kane for the title. The moment "Flight of the Valkyries" hits, the place is gonna go ape ****.

Look what happened to Austin when he came back after his injury.

Expect something similar:

This Monday Night War is awesome!

I don't think I never appreciated Dean Malenko as a younger dude.

Last edited:
Malenko was awesome. Why didn't wwe use him in the same vain as guerrero/jericho/benoit? His fued with team xtreme showed he had character and wasn't just a great technician.

And not to mention, this may hurt his earnings, no? I'm not sure how the pay is like when you're injured, but he must've been getting paid nicely before the injury.

Naaaa he just got that wm 30 payday like last month a show which he kicked off and main evented I'm sure that check was in the millions. And still making appearances those ain't free.

Malenko was awesome. Why didn't wwe use him in the same vain as guerrero/jericho/benoit? His fued with team xtreme showed he had character and wasn't just a great technician.

His theme went hard man.

Malenko's version > Cesaro's version

- Only because I don't want to embed with the "content" but never saw this. Found it while seeing the Orton vines on youtube.

The only reason I can think of is that he was a little older than the other guys.

Hey guys, I launched a new wrestling website back in July. I've written for the Observer, WrestleView, and the History of WWE in the past. I wanted to try my hand at the editing role. The site is www.topropepress.com

I launched it envisioning it to be kind of the Grantland of pro wrestling, mostly feature based. I've found that it is nearly impossible to get people to turn in regular feature pieces, though, and I've gone through quite a bit of turnover in the first two months of the site.

I always see quite a bit of good wrestling discussion going on in this thread, so if any of you are at all interested in writing for the site, please send me an email (info on the website). I'd love to have you aboard as I continue to build a staff. I'm looking for everything from feature writers to news reporters.

One of the more original ideas I have had on my site is a data driven, pro wrestling analytics power rankings system (think Nate Silver, but wrestling). For a sample of that work, check this out if you are interested: http://www.topropepress.com/analytics/final-july-wwe-power-rankings-data-breakdown I'm about to publish my latest rankings and breakdown (should be up within a day or two.

Last edited:
I'm bored..compare NTWT fam to wrestlers/wrestling personalities

4w - Vince

DeepSea - George Hackenschmidt

Meangene - Stardust

Case - Iron Sheik

Peep - EC3

Frank - BNB

Celticspride - Scott Steiner (self explanatory :lol: )

PLVN - Cesaro

af1 - Tyler Breeze

DSK - Undertaker (only appears like once a year :lol: )

GHIMS - Ryan Clark

22stylez - Dave Meltzer

Can't think of anymore right now :lol:

Meth - Brock Lesnar :nerd:

First off, I'll take that as a compliment...

Penny - Jeff Hardy victory road

Beemomee - Angelo Dawkins

jdcurt - Sami Zayn

brendasbaby - Big E

Edgar - Hunico

Franknbeans - The Miz

Who am I forgetting :lol:

Cause they looked at him as if he was 5'3". And really, the WWE really just wanted Eddie and Benoit, but brought in all all 4 cause Eddie and Benoit wanted that; plus the WWE knew it would cripple WCW.

EC3 :pimp:

Had pants as the titantron :rofl:

Brasil as Angelo Dawkins?? What a diss :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I got Iron Sheik..I guess that fits cause I hate on everything and I cuss a lot..Maybe woulda went with Taz, but I'm ok with Sheikybeybey..

4w=Eric Bischoff

DeepSee=Lanny "The Genius" Poffo

22=Gene Oakerlund

Celtics Pride=Rick Rude

jdcurt=Owen Hart

Back
Top Bottom