Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Who will she be smutted out by, Tyler Breeze :lol:?
All them young dudes in NXT. Most we don't even see on TV. NXT roster is deeeeppppp with greener than baby **** talent.

Maybe she could become the next Layla..Someone who has no real talent or value, but is sexy as hell and wear skanky clothes every Monday night..
Layla could actually somewhat wrestle b. And she sounds cute when she talks/"cuts a promo". Still got smutted out tho

lol I remember the stories of when Kristal got ran through in DSW.

And it's weird about Layla. She was actually a decent wrestler at one point, but then her wrestling ability just COMPLETELY disappeared one day and hasn't been the same ever since. :lol:

She's still my #1 tho :pimp:

@iHust1e

6AU82jx.png

the Eva look actually looks kinda sexy on Nattie :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
lol I remember the stories of when Kristal got ran through in DSW.

And it's weird about Layla. She was actually a decent wrestler at one point, but then her wrestling ability just COMPLETELY disappeared one day and hasn't been the same ever since. :lol:

She's still my #1 tho :pimp:

6AU82jx.png

the Eva look actually looks kinda sexy on Nattie :lol: :evil:

It is kinda weird, cause when she came back in 2012, she was moving around pretty fast and fluid, then gradually regressed.

And ditto to the Eva look on Nattie :lol:

You can tell Noelle is a freak or at least is aspiring to be one. She's always posing pics that make her mass look good and always cracking sex jokes. 

She would get triple teamed by Punk, Orton, and Ziggler given the opportunity. 

Phil Brooks vs Hideo Itami in a GTS on a pole match.

:rofl:

Listening to the austin podcast with the latest Kevin Nash episode. That stuff is funny :rofl: I highly suggest yall give it a listen. But who am I kidding. I'm just wasting my breath with you guys. You're not real wrestling fans. You youngins only like visual things and such :smh:

:rofl:

Listening to the austin podcast with the latest Kevin Nash episode. That stuff is funny :rofl: I highly suggest yall give it a listen. But who am I kidding. I'm just wasting my breath with you guys. You're not real wrestling fans. You youngins only like visual things and such :smh:

They didn't talk about wrestling one time in their conversation. Still funny though, Nash always brings the lulz.

@CelticsFan34

His man Konnan is wild. They are talking about butt injections, and Konnan talks about how WWE doesn't even want girls with a butt. Then he was like, "The only girls on the roster with an a** is, what is the black girl's name. Cam-ron? Yea, Cam-ron."

MSL: Don't you mean the one with the Uso

Konnan: No, not her. Cam-ron.

New show. Go listen

D'Lo Brown (c) vs X-Pac - European Title

Billy Gunn vs Hardcore Holly(c) - Hardcore Title

DX vs The Rock & Mankind & APA

The Roaddogg(c) vs Al Snow - Hardcore Title

The Rock vs Al Snow (Bullrope Match)

The Rock vs The Big Bossman (WWF #1 Contender Shot)

The Rock vs The Hurricane

The Rock(c) vs X-Pac (WWF Title)

Cmon peep. We need gifs man!

Back
Top Bottom