Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

there's an old howard stern line about a girl strapping it on and doing you from behind that i remember from the ebaums days. she def owns strap ons.

Watched Smackdown last night. Thought it was entertaining. So dumb that they wasted that Rusev/Ziggler match though.

can someone tell me if it's just me

but rusev's finisher, can't you just slide your arms forward and get out of the hold easily?

Feel like it's on par with Cena's submission where you tap out because your tired of cena squeezing your chin.

Punk would get a pop the equivalent to the one Stone Cold got back in the day. If and when Brooks returns, the place he returns at will lose its freaking mind. Gotta return him in Chicago if he does come out of retirement.

40 entrant at the RR :nerd:

:smokin

Yep. Almost guaranteed that Ramen will be #40. Place would go bananas for Punk though.

Imagine Bryan being No. 1 lasts all the way till the end, 40 comes out and its Phil Brooks. Dude, that would be such an epic finish to the rumble. But Phil ruined it for us.

Yall dont think D-Bry is gonna be #40. 

I really hope they save the big rumble return for D-Bry and Roman slips into oblivion.

I could see Bryan returning leading up to the Rumble and the Authority makes him first overall. Ideally, I'd want Bryan to be 1 and Brooks to be 40 and have them be the last two men in the ring.

If everybody is anticipating DBry, and Reigns comes out, Reigns is officially back to being a heel :lol: :lol:

If everybody is anticipating DBry, and Reigns comes out, Reigns is officially back to being a heel :lol: :lol:

The philly crowd will literally **** on reigns. That will be 2 years in a row where the crowd anticipates D-Bry as the last candidate and it's someone else

Who was 30 last year? Ron? :rofl: dog he got slaughtered in Pittsburgh last year.
I'm hate anything Pitt related but they did put on a good crowd performance last year

I could see Bryan returning leading up to the Rumble and the Authority makes him first overall. Ideally, I'd want Bryan to be 1 and Brooks to be 40 and have them be the last two men in the ring.

Yeah, that would be my #1 wish. They really handled his "leaving" the first time horribly. I'm hoping they're smarter this time and everything they've done, to make it seem like Punk is done, is just a work.

On that note, I could see Rains being force fed and boo'd heavily like Rocky Maivia, and hopefully, they take advantage of letting him flourish by being a mid-carder for awhile.

Honestly? Purely hypothetical question but do you think Reigns spending more time in NXT will help develop his skills. 

Honestly? Purely hypothetical question but do you think Reigns spending more time in NXT will help develop his skills. 

I wouldn't see how any place where there's less pressure wouldn't be beneficial for him. Jetpack a to the top seldom work out and even Cena had to develop IIRC

Was watching Summerslam 97(for like the 17th time) and that main event was fantastic. To this day, its the best ending to a match I've ever seen.

Don't know if it's been posted..But my prayers have answered..

Via RindSideNews:

Noelle Foley, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley's 20-year-old daughter, is now training to become a professional wrestler in Long Island, New York, according to PWInsider. Additional details weren't revealed.

Noelle is quite popular on social media as she has over 40,000 Twitter followers and over 15,000 on Instagram. She has attended a number of WWE live events since last year and in August, was interviewed by ESPN.com about her wrestling fandom with Hulk Hogan and Mark Henry. More recently, she was at "Ringside Fest" in New York City, where she interviewed Roman Reigns.

Don't know if it's been posted..But my prayers have answered..

Via RindSideNews:

Noelle Foley, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley's 20-year-old daughter, is now training to become a professional wrestler in Long Island, New York, according to PWInsider. Additional details weren't revealed.

Noelle is quite popular on social media as she has over 40,000 Twitter followers and over 15,000 on Instagram. She has attended a number of WWE live events since last year and in August, was interviewed by ESPN.com about her wrestling fandom with Hulk Hogan and Mark Henry. More recently, she was at "Ringside Fest" in New York City, where she interviewed Roman Reigns.
Backstage personality at most
Will get smutted out by the roster in 5 years

Back
Top Bottom