Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Wish Vince would be open to a partnership with NOAH or NJPW. Or even one of the major Mexico promotions.

Could let some of the lower card/NXT talent go over to Mexico/Japan to hone their skills by working a different style instead of just going to the performance center. Hell it would probably work wonders for somebody like Top Ramen Reigns. It could even turn Mojo Rawley from being an uncoordinated John Cena in the ring to being a slightly more mobile Ezekiel Jackson in the ring. Can also bring over talent to compete in NXT/Raw and whatnot.

Could also revive Bragging Rights and make it a joint PPV.

Vince would never do it, though. Because dudes like #DeepSea wouldn't watch it, he's not a REAL wrestling fan. :smh:
Stupid idea.....

http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-bags-bond-henchman-hinx-role-in-bond-24
"Just a few weeks ago, the following casting breakdown leaked and stated that Bond 24 producers were looking for an iconic Bond villain in the mold of JAWS and ODDJOB.

We are looking to follow in the tradition of JAWS and ODDJOB in finding an iconic baddy.
“Hinx (Male, 30 – 45)”
“Ideally over 6? 2?. Hinx is the main henchman/assassin. We are looking for an imposing extremely physically fit actor. He has several fights with Bond and will have to have stunt training. He has to drive. We are looking for someone very unusual, possibly from a sports background.”
“Height: 180cm – 195cm"
Seems like the found their guy because according to sources, Dave Bautista, mega hot off his career making role as Drax The Destroyer in Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy, has bagged the role of HINX in the upcoming Bond 24!

Very cool news and couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Dave was one of the best things about Guardians Of The Galaxy. Bond is in for quite the challenge because Dave certainly has the physicality they're looking for and then some.

Bond 24 will begin filming on Dec 6th, with actor Daniel Craig reprising the role of James Bond for the fourth time. Director Sam Mendes, who was at the helm of the last installment, Skyfall, will be returning for the new film as well. Pinewood Studios in England will host the majority of the filming for Bond 24, though additional work will be done in Austria, Rome and possibly Morocco."

I know this isn't the one you were talking about Toine, but :rofl: :rofl:
tumblr_n6tzkrzfyB1sg31w3o1_250.gif

NVM :lol:
tumblr_nd9usmO0VH1s2s4fio1_250.gif

UglyJubilantAntelope.gif

SelfreliantAnnualLacewing.gif

RichDigitalKusimanse.gif

Ratchet Steph> :nthat: :rofl:

These GIFs are GREAT :lol:
JBL is hilarious!
And Ratchet Steph is always appreciated

Last edited:
They should turn Reigns heel and throw him a manager until he doesn't flat out suck on the mic, but of course WWE sees him as Cena's successor. Ambrose and Bryan should be the top faces going forward.

Kevin kelly on vince yelling in his ear

-Fans often ask me if Vince McMahon would scream at me in my headset during Raw.

Yes, but I never heard him.

When Vince would flip out, I simply turned his volume down so I didn’t hear him. Even when Vince wasn’t melting down like a toddler needing a nap, he wouldn’t add anything of value, would distract my train of thought and so I chose to ignore him. Once, he asked me if I heard his instructions. I apologized and said there must have been a technical problem.

Now, Jim Ross was an EXCELLENT producer. He would produce the announcers during live episodes of “Sunday Night Heat”. When my co-host would talk, JR would open my channel and remind me of a pertinent fact, interesting point-of-view or some other small soundbyte that I could comprehend and put into my own words.

JR would be doing this less than sixty minutes before he was to go on live pay-per-view himself and call nearly three hours of action. Not only was he prepared for his job but for mine too. He made me the announcer I am today and I am eternally grateful.

Some of the best experiences from my time in the WWE were before the event, as I would meet with the talent individually before calling their matches. “What were they hoping to accomplish?” and “What’s important to you for me to talk about?” were some of the most frequent questions I would ask. No one ever said to me, “I don’t know.” They all knew what they wanted to accomplish and what important points they wanted me to hit.

Vince Russo was also very good and giving me bullet points to hit. Love him or hate him, Vince Russo was extremely passionate about his production and had a point-of-view he wanted to get across.

I can honestly say the same thing happens when I ask questions of wrestlers in ROH. They all have important points-of-view for their match at hand. AJ Styles is one of the most thorough. So is Adam Cole. No surprise they are two of the best wrestlers in the world today.

I usually ask myself those same questions about purpose and importance before every show. When Steve Corino, Nigel McGuinness or Caprice Coleman are preparing, we review the meanings, the “how’s” and “why’s” of action and emotion. It’s one thing that sets Professional Wrestling apart from other sports. It’s the only thing we review. The rest will speak for itself in the ring.

Jim Ross was an excellent producer because he’s an excellent play-by-play man. The best in the last 30 years, Ross is on par with Gordon Solie and Lance Russell in my book of all-time greats. I thought Tony Schiavone was really terrific too in the heyday of Jim Crockett Promotions. He was saddled with David Crockett, usually, who was terrible but Schiavone pushed through. While he was burned out, in my opinion, in the dying days of WCW, Tony is vastly underrated.

To me, Vince McMahon was not a great announcer. He had enthusiasm and talent but he was distracted many times by either a myopic view of a specific talent or his burning desire to call all of the shots. Even when he was announcing Raw, he would produce and direct in between segments, driving Kevin Dunn and director Kerwin Silfies crazy.

But, it was his desire to produce instead of announce that led me to getting hired in 1996 and for that, I am thankful. I write this article on a plane, heading to Chicago for the wedding of Maria Kanellis and Michael Bennett. Without Vince wanting to make that change, I would never have met these two wonderful people. I wouldn’t have met the thousands of young men and women I have enjoyed getting to know over the last 18 years, if Vince didn’t want to change in 1996.

Why won’t Vince change now? He appears to be stuck in an almost rigid ideology and the WWE suffers. He changed in 1996 and then again in 1997 to usher in the Attitude Era with Vince Russo. The company is financially stable but the fanbase is desperate for change.

I stopped listening to Vince when he would flip out. Will there come a time when his company stops listening to him? The fans certainly have.

Last edited:
Just peeped the edit

Side note I played fantasy football in the same league as Kevin Kelly a few years back

Last edited:
cant wait for summerslam im in there with floor seats, me and a few homies,might even convince my girl to go.

glad to hear about kurt hopefully they work something out im sure they will.cant wait to here his music hit.

i wouldnt mind if dbry took a backseat to jeans.jeans is more polished on the mic and more entertaining.dbry my dude but he needs more charisma and hes better in the underdog angle.as long as reigns isnt the top guy im good.
Cause he's black and fat
#yesdeepsea
smh yea thats 2 strikes to start off with,the third strike probably came when creative suggested he wear a pimp outfit of some sort and dance alot and he refused 

I could see someone going legit insane working for Vince and Co. I think he was a genius but that dude is probably so insecure it's sickening.

Back
Top Bottom