Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Mr. Wonderful! I don't know why but I just got a flashback of Pretty Wonderful! What ever happened to Paul Roma? I vaguely remember them feuding with a young Marcus Alexander Bagwell, during his pre Buff is the Stuff days, and the Patroit Del Wilkes!! Stars and Stripes!!!

Speaking of the Patroit, anyone remember the Raw when he beat a then WWF Champion Bret Hart :smokin

Last edited:
Punk's not overrated. When he actually cared about his craft, he was legitimately the best in the world or in the top 5. Towards the end of his tenure he mailed it in and didn't care, but whole body of work, the guy was a beast. I think a lot of us just want closure instead of being insulted by a douchebag that inspired/entertained us at one time or another.

CM Punk is the reason i started watching again,

IMO WWE isnt the same without him and D.Bryan

Not at all the same man. Which is crazy because they were considered "Indy" wrestlers. And now they're starting to realize that they can no longer ignore these dudes.
Both of those dudes are why I got back in and stayed in. Ironically, what's keeping me in are the other indie dudes, Jeans, Rollins, Cesaro, Zayn, etc.

i am one of those guys who got back into wrestling because of Punk. In my top 5 all time. damn shame what happened.

Last edited:
i am one of those guys who got back into wrestling because of Punk. In my top 5 all time. damn shame what happened.

Same here. Money in the Bank 2011, The Year of Punk, but shouldve let that angle marinate, plus Kevin Nash being invovled, etc. Couldve been big if they kept a real feud between him and Lesnar.

If he comes back, whatever, but lets build on the NXT guys.

CM Punk overrated? Why? Because he denied your autographs and because YALL feel he shouldn't have took his ball and went home? Come on man. We judge folks on what they did. Not how they make us feel. Some of yall sound saltier than Layla's mouth

Somewhere in the south, @Peep Game  is fuming. 

1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

CM Punk overrated? Why? Because he denied your autographs and because YALL feel he shouldn't have took his ball and went home? Come on man. We judge folks on what they did. Not how they make us feel. Some of yall sound saltier than Layla's mouth
roll.gif

I started again because of Legend Killer RKO. Stopped because of Cena. Watched again because of Punk 

so i had to get blood taken today and now my arm just feels incredibly weak, i know how daniel bryan feels now

CM Punk was the reason a lot of us started watching again, including myself. Wouldn't mind if he returned, but we all know it'll be a little while before that happens.

Nah man. Yall dudes just get too overly emotional over some dudes that don't even know your names
This. Kobe is my favorite player of all time. Do I care what he does off the court? Hell nah. As long as it doesn't interfere with him entertaining me on the court. 

Back
Top Bottom