Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Because Austin looks like he's in great shape. He hasn't wrestled in years and we wanna see if he could still go.

Sting has wrestled recently.....in a t shirt.

I would rather see The buildup of sting vs taker. But in terms of actual match, punk vs Austin>>>

Listen, I don't want to see Sting either. I never said I did. I simply said if you don't want to see Sting, how do you want to see Fat Stone Cold. The hell is he going to do? I mean, get hype off of the entrance and the fingers and the stunner. NOTHING further.

CM Punk doesn't owe you dudes anything. How are you going to be a grown man and cry that another grown man won't take a picture with you. And then you run home and report it to the internet like a fe male. The world we live in.

omg im so tired of yall talking about cm punk or even hearing about him.let it go.son is THE MOST OVERRATED wrestler in the history of wrestling.who cares.

i **** with punk. his "everyone is a mark" view of the public is anoyying though.

he opened cabanas podcast this week and cabana asked him about some corny **** and he goes off on a tangent *** fans are stupid and annoying. give me a break. cabana didnt even ask him about that. herb.

when you tired of something and dont want it anynore, you spend every free moment talking about it.

Listen, I don't want to see Sting either. I never said I did. I simply said if you don't want to see Sting, how do you want to see Fat Stone Cold. The hell is he going to do? I mean, get hype off of the entrance and the fingers and the stunner. NOTHING further.

I sill wanna see sting. I've always said that :lol:

omg im so tired of yall talking about cm punk or even hearing about him.let it go.son is THE MOST OVERRATED wrestler in the history of wrestling.who cares.

Let's not go that far. The punk talk is annoying but he is far from the most overrated wrestler in history.

CM Punk doesn't owe you dudes anything. How are you going to be a grown man and cry that another grown man won't take a picture with you. And then you run home and report it to the internet like a fe male. The world we live in.

This I'll agree with. It's messed up he doesn't treat his fans with respect but at the end of the day, let him live and leave him alone.

Lol at all these people basing Punk. This has always been his M.O. now his fans are just now seeing it. But for the wrong reasons. Just cuz he didn't take a photo? They loved him when he jumped into the Rih/Chris drama all late, when he went kayfabe ranting on guys like Rock, or had hissy fits when things didn't go his way.

He presents himself as a guy of the people, but is in business for himself.

CM Punk is the reason i started watching again,

IMO WWE isnt the same without him and D.Bryan

Not at all the same man. Which is crazy because they were considered "Indy" wrestlers. And now they're starting to realize that they can no longer ignore these dudes.

I would gladly welcome Punk back.
I still think it's a attention thing. He's sitting knowing ppl are begging for his return. It'll be a few years he'll come back then yay! :stoneface: don't care for him but he'll make the product from trash to semi trash

CM Punk is the reason i started watching again,

IMO WWE isnt the same without him and D.Bryan

WWE isn't the same without divas wearing things like that girl in your ivy

nah trust me its him.overrated in every aspect of sports entertainment not just the wrestling part of it.

Overrated on the mic? Now I know you're trolling.

Dude had been this eras best talker bar none.

He's put on classic match after classic match. Dude is one of the most natural heels if I've ever seen one.

Dude is FAR from being the most overrated in history.

Thats sexist bruh. Reported.

Not srs. 

Punk couldve just said "Nah, i dont do pics" instead of ignoring him *shrugs*

DCs the type of cat that ignores an old lady's request for help at the supermarket 
laugh.gif

@CashBanks  who is in that avy broseph? 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

For the million and seventh time, Sting sucks.

Sami Zayn's losing streak should culminate with a masked alter ego.  El Local or whatever.

How many St. John's alums, Penn State alums, and/or Philadelphians are in the NTWT?  Because I'm one of each and there seems to be a ton of y'all.

@JohnnyRedStorm
if we get Briscoe and Diallo, we're gonna be a problem.

215 raised, been in NYC for almost 15 years now, 15 year work anniversary is actually tomorrow. Temple Owl up in here.

Saw my first St Johns game when Carnesecca (sp?) had Mullin, Jackson and Wennington. Live not too far from campus, keep saying I should check a game out.

He's put on classic match after classic match. Dude is one of the most natural heels if I've ever seen one.

i blame cena and also your young.plus "this era" been weak.

ive seen his work,i think your going too far.but i guess when there wasnt a lot of talent punk seemed like he was the god

Yall need to go on the network and just search "Dean Malenko". Find a match between him and Eddie from Nitro in 1995. Awesome awesome match.

Forgot how crafty Eddie was man

i blame cena and also your young.plus "this era" been weak.

ive seen his work,i think your going too far.but i guess when there wasnt a lot of talent punk seemed like he was the god

Just because I'm young ain't mean **** :lol: you're new to NT. See how stupid that sounds?

I think YOURE going to far. THE most overrated? Nahhhhh man.

nah trust me its him.overrated in every aspect of sports entertainment not just the wrestling part of it.

I don't think Punk is overrated at all. He's a beast in the ring, matches aren't the typical boring WWE matches.

He's always been good on the mic, but he got over once he broke kayfabe. Speaking about real stuff and how he felt about it. I honestly think he gets a little too much credit cuz anybody can get over on the mic with that creative freedom.

Imagine how much of an advantage Rock, Jericho, Austin, Piper, Flair, and other great talkers would've had with that mic freedom. Dudes would've ended careers with promos.

Last edited:
Whether you like it or not, Punk is the reason that a good amount of people either got back into wrestling or into wrestling period. There is definitely something to be said for that.

Back
Top Bottom