Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

I've been on a Shawn Michaels tear lately. Still boggles my mind on how good he was

What are ya'll favorite matches from him. Aside from the obvious ones (Iron man, Taker matches, Jericho matches, Angle matches). I'm looking for some lesser known, hidden gems.

I only saw the tag match, 30 seconds of Punk/Axel, the divas match, and part of Bryan/Del Rio, so raw was actually good to me. I could watch Tamina washing Brie Bella on a loop

Why would anyone feel sympathy for the Bellas after what ***** they've been on Total Divas and Raw recently?

Trying to figure out that as well. There's no reason to cheer them on, even with Brie and Bryan being together. the Bellas being unlikable is an understatement

That Cena video was pretty great but it still doesn't hide the fact that it is not humanly possible to come back this quickly.  This has HGH/steroids written all over it.

"That was a Tito Ortiz swing right there!"

What in God's name was Lawler talking about?  Not to mention Tito works with TNA.

Homeboy next to Show won't be so happy when he finds out the Cards lost.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"That was a Tito Ortiz swing right there!"

What in God's name was Lawler talking about?  Not to mention Tito works with TNA.
I hope they fire him.
YES!

Awful Raw that was partially saved by a great main event.  I have no problem with The Shield losing the tag titles the way they did.  The tag team division is dead, and this was the best way to get the straps off them instead of having some bad loss down the line to the Usos or Matadores. 

This dude Prince Albert/Tensai has been around for the longest.  Give him a title run instead of Daniel Bryan
mean.gif

This dude Prince Albert/Tensai has been around for the longest.  Give him a title run instead of Daniel Bryan :smh: ...

That ship sailed in 04, and went down like the Titanic once they started neutering his gimmick and only being on Superstars :lol:

I can dig this

tumblr_muowwqWpJk1ql0k28o1_500.png

Last edited:
I've been on a Shawn Michaels tear lately. Still boggles my mind on how good he was

What are ya'll favorite matches from him. Aside from the obvious ones (Iron man, Taker matches, Jericho matches, Angle matches). I'm looking for some lesser known, hidden gems.

Definitely this one

HBK vs Mankind (Mind Games '96)

Him and Mankind at IYH-Mind Games.
Edit-:wow: Me and Peep thought about the same match at the same time.

Last edited:
I can always count on Peep for his extensive knowledge of past matches.

Keep em coming fellas.

Both ladder matches against Razor. (WM10 and SS95)

first ladder match ever (in wwe) vs. Bret in 1991

vs. Mysterio after Eddie died

vs. Marty Janetty at RR93

vs. Mr Perfect at SS93

and I recall a really good match against Cena on raw circa 07ish

Last edited:
That HBK/Cena match was very good. I think it was in the UK. Went damn near an hour with a great finish

Back
Top Bottom