Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

I know this is ridiculous, but I can't stand matches when Shawn wore those hideous pants over his classic tights.

Raw sounded good, gonna have to catch the main event.

Dawg, where Otunga at? :nerd:

Seems like WWE loves wasting money. They could've toss him in the HHH/Show storyline as the lawyer implying further that Show had to listen to HHH or he would be at breach or contract or something.

Last edited:
I know this is ridiculous, but I can't stand matches when Shawn wore those hideous pants over his classic tights.

The chaps? Yeah I think it was said that it was because he felt like that look was dated for him...then I heard it was because his legs were getting kinda jiggly so he wore the chaps over them. Think I'm wrong, could be wrong, meh :lol:

The chaps? Yeah I think it was said that it was because he felt like that look was dated for him...then I heard it was because his legs were getting kinda jiggly so he wore the chaps over them. Think I'm wrong, could be wrong, meh :lol:

Yeah the chaps. It had to be cuz he felt they were dated cuz Shawn was a fit dude, and still is. But I still can't stand those chaps. Those broken hart tights were clean, especially when he wore those matching bands over his wrist tape.

Otunga could really be a good manager/mouthpiece for somebody. Dude is a natural douche.

Xavier Woods :pimp: didn't hear him mentioned during the storyline though.

- WWE is keeping their distance between Shawn Michaels and Triple H so that it's a bigger moment when they come face to face.

- Triple H vs. Big Show is being discussed for the Survivor Series pay-per-view

- WWE may have to pushed the planned bout between The Miz and Bray Wyatt for Hell in a Cell to the Survivor Series pay-per-view because Wyatt is not cleared to wrestle. Wyatt would torment and haunt The Miz as a way to build to the match until he is cleared to compete

As noted earlier, WWE announced that Divas Champion AJ Lee has been medically cleared to wrestle following her concussion she suffered.

PWInsider is reporting that she probably wont be involved in an actual wrestling match until the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event, but that is always subject to change. The Bellas vs. AJ and Tamina has been discussed for the event.

Yeah the chaps. It had to be cuz he felt they were dated cuz Shawn was a fit dude, and still is. But I still can't stand those chaps. Those broken hart tights were clean, especially when he wore those matching bands over his wrist tape.

I remember reading its because of his knee braces?

I remember reading its because of his knee braces?

Ahhh makes perfect sense. Can't be walking around with a brace over those tights :lol:
Okay not a bad move.

NTWT SECRET SANTA

Here is the final list. Look it over and make sure that you're listed if you wanted to participate.

NTWT Secret Santa 2013
October 15, 2013:
1.Hombrelobo
2.Grizz
3.JcMojica
4.Jewbacca
5.Beansietime
6.22stylez
7.3Edgarly
8.Degenerate423
9.Kalikid23
10.Peep
11.Casekicks
12.Donmega
13.Freakdestroyer
14.JRA
15.B Sox
16. JRS
17.Jhova718
18.DC
19.CelticsPride34
20.4W
21.Naija Nightmare
22.Club
23.HybridSoldier23
24.Fresh Out Dabox
25.TennHouse
26.VC3FAN
27. MeanGene45
28.NewZ05
29.OwensStr8clownin
30.Vader
31.Mcflyy
32.TennHouse
33.Furiousstylezz
34.Goofy08
35.Joe Cool23

Here's the questionnaire:

Questionnaire:
Name:
NT Name:
Address (for shipping):
Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):
Shirt size:
Favorite time period in wrestling?
Do you read wrestling books or magazines?
Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?
Interested in independent wrestling? If so what organizations?
Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?

-E-mail the questionnaires to me at [email protected] . I'd like to have all questionnaires received by October 27th. This would give everyone the entire month of November to purchase their gifts and get them sent out in a timely manner before Christmas. I would recommend all gifts be sent out at least December 10th, to ensure delivery on time for Christmas.
-Once I receive all the questionnaires, I'll split up the names into two groups. One group will be frequent visitors to this thread and one will be names that I only see in here from time to time. You will ship out a gift and receive a gift from someone in your group.
-I'm not setting any limit on gifts, just be thoughtful, and go off what the person has listed in their questionnaire.
-Any questions or complaints? Let me know.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, 2k is doing a livestream at 3ET during which they'll show off some of the new moves added to game.

You can watch it here:

aoxo3b.jpg

HHH.gif

I'm trying to catch up with the HBK videos, but why haven't any of his feud with Jericho from 2008 been posted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom