Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

@jdcurt2 Sent you my questionnaire.  I didn't want to be specific with my answers just so whoever gets me won't have to work hard to think of a gift...

Why would you waste a Cena return of a B PPV anyway. As long as he's in the WHC picture let him cook tho.
Lance Storm assumes (latest MLW) that it is done so he doesn't "lose his spot." I guess he feels like Cena wouldn't want to see anyone else in that #1 spot for too long. But go listen.

RIP Low-Ki

Half panic on WWE's part, half Cena has been bored to death at home and wants to come back.  Still, bringing him back with zero build in a meaningless match again ADR isn't the way to do it.  Like Cornette always says... "How can I miss ya if you never leave."  Cena hasn't been gone long enough for his return to mean anything.
Yes Yes Yep

Wtching this Vader match. Tell me why you man HBK pulled a girl out of the crowd and mouth kissed her. Then again, due to cultural differences, I am not THAT surprised. If you get my drift.

Beautiful over the top suicide dive by HBK.

Yall are making me watch these matches. I was going to catch up on the last 2 months of NXT today. SMH

HBK is just too damn good man. Too damn good. He could do EVERYTHING in the ring. When he brings out the moonsaults 
eek.gif

Jeff Hardy and HBK need to come out to this during their HOF SPeeches because nobody had as many girls going crazy as these two did during their WWF runs. Maybe Ricky Morgan and Ricky Steamboat -

The thing I like about Ziggler is that he took a lot of little details from past wrestlers and made them his own. 

The sexual vibes definitely came from Shawn Michaels. As well as the cockiness.

Half his moveset are other peoples finishers 
laugh.gif
 (Fameasser, X-factor, Superkick).

I think my earliest memory of Shawn is the fact that early on in his career, before the bell rung, he used to lounge on the ropes in the corner. I thought that was sooooo 
pimp.gif

2 requests

I need YouTube videos for the following

YOUTUBE!!!!

Tag Title Match from this past week's RAW

Tag Match @ BattleGrounds with Dusty in the corner

Thanks thanks thanks

Back
Top Bottom