Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

One has to ask: Who is the real enemy here?

All of these issues have to do with the massive egos of NTRaw. and Everyone here knows thats not my style!

There are no egos here on NTDown, just a bunch of prospects who are starting to realize what "breaking the glass ceiling" is all about.

Things are looking a-ok for team blue. Can't say the same for team red due to this massive political outcry.

Which is a shame because a couple of you would work out well in blue tees. (ONLY a couple of you)

you know club, all the complaining came about when i dropped the power rankings.

now tell me, as one of the top draws in the ntwe, did u see any controversy with the power rankings?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

you know club, all the complaining came about when i dropped the power rankings.

now tell me, as one of the top draws in the ntwe, did u see any controversy with the power rankings?

Power rankings are only a small portion of the problem pie that you've served us as COO of the NTWE. AquaGrape2345 could have even predicted you would be doing a horrible job as NTWE COO.

horrible job? really?

i signed new talent,set the roster up, broke down the ntraw roster and ntdown roster, posted heels, faces, tweeners and set the main event for NTSeries.

if i remember correctly, u were amped at how the ntraw roster looked, calling it stacked.

what the hell else can i do?

I'm going to go ahead and ask you to read my post on page 41. Now, before you respond I want you to do a few things. 1. Read what I wrote. 2. Digest what I wrote. 3. Write a response.

Go.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
Step down as Lead Imaginationologist in the NTWT Pretend Council.
You could stick around and throw ideas, but under your lead, NTWT has no long term plans.
Deek won the rumble at NTWM, where's the title shot? Instead, he's been relegated to failed tag teams and complete burials by you.
Club has a losing streak worse than a Morrison/MVP lovechild, and yet he keeps main eventing against 4w. Title shot after title shot?
Sure you can say he's good on the keyboard, but he's nothing more than a glorified Scott Hall.
Unresolved storylines like:
GotHolesInMySocks right after destroying JNSQ's testicles at NTWM:
**BACKSTAGE**

JR: GHIMS what was that????
GHIMS: JR, i do what is necessary to win. what the ref doesnt see, he cant call can he
JR: u dont need to do things like this, u have potential to ge world champion.
GHIMS: JR, i know all this, but this is part of a bigger picture.

**CLUB29 passes by, high fives GHIMS**

CLUB29: part 1 is complete, part 2 is officially starting as of now.

**GHIMS nods his head**

Cole:tongue:art 1 is complete!!?? part 2 is officially starting!!??? whats tha all about!!???
Exactly Cole, what was that all about?
There are belts not being defended because NTWT has a lean number of posters.
So you make it even more confusing by dividing the roster?

For the good of this imagination business and pretend industry, I'm taking over and reworking NTWT.
NTSS is canceled until further notice.

Yeah, I wasnt number 1.  

Spoiler [+]
#HEEL

he's nothing more than a glorified Scott Hall.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

For the good of this imagination business and pretend industry, I'm taking over and reworking NTWT.
NTSS is canceled until further notice.
2hgh4ap.gif

dszpl.gif

I'm pretty sure he just need some help with the creative part. I never had problems with dude tell you what ghims i would help you with the creativity part I don't mind and ill make sure we won't see the same feuds over and over again I'm sick of seeing orton vs cena in every ntppv

How do yall even watch wrestling now?

will they ever go back to the formula that made it what it was in the late 90's

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

I'm pretty sure he just need some help with the creative part. I never had problems with dude tell you what ghims i would help you with the creativity part I don't mind and ill make sure we won't see the same fueds over and over again I'm sick of seeing orton vs cena in every ntppv

I could help with the "Competition" portion. Honestly, we need competition. 4W has done great with the surveys. We need more, though.

Since GHIMS and lobo can do nothing but bicker back and forth while the
rest of the roster is ready for some real matches, I'm gonna do somethin
that has nothin to do with wrestling either. #hollaATtheWORLD

Spoiler [+]
mvp26hp6.gif
animation5cx3.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Spoiler [+]
mvp26hp6.gif
animation5cx3.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mannnn, I wish you were an NTRaw guy.

Spoiler [+]

Listen up, player. I'm the best damn competitor in NTWE. What exactly have you done again? Precisely my point.

I win at everything. NikeTalk Virtual Stock Game? Number 1? I do that.
Spoiler [+]
http://www.marketwatch.com/game/niketalk-2011 hombrelobo ME[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] [/color]Rank 1
  • Net Worth$50,482.84
  • Overall Gains$25,482.84
  • Overall Returns101.93%
  • Today's Gains6.34%
  • Buying Power$100,965.68
  • Cash Remaining$50,482.84
  • Cash Borrowed$0.00
  • Short Reserve

Overall number 3 on predictions? I did that.
You're game, any game. Bring it on "baller". Bet I win..

c52jc.gif

Lobo man, anybody can call themselves #1 when they are doin it by themselves. U call
yourself the King of the Mountain, well they mountain ain't that high son. U can catch me
everywhere all over the world. I'm a real franchise, in the ring, and out of it. I sell out arenas
everywhere, I perform under the brightest lights in prime time. They don't call me MVP just
cause it sounds good man. NTseries is shaping up to a big time event, and I know u know
big time players make big time plays, in the biggest games. Well NTDown is full of those
types, some of THE best in the world, come see about us if you make it man, I'm not hard
to find. I'll be the one who's...
mvpnm0.gif

Lucha Libre USA Ratings

- Last weekend's episode of Lucha Libre USA on MTV2 did a 0.1 rating with 79,000 viewers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mannnn, I wish you were an NTRaw guy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That blue 
pimp.gif

Me, TennHouse 2 on Raw and Peep (windscar would be my rookie) were going to form a heel stable....

But I like being a man of the people. 

And while I may diss you, GHIMS you need help. I'm willing to help out... I can create  federation structure and I'm sure I can book matches.

i will not be stepping down and jnsq will not be taking over the ntwe or cancelling ntseries

u want to finally find out who takes over as ceo jnsq? face me, 1 on 1 at ntseries in a cage match.

and on a side note, i told u guys that there will be atleast 5 dudes on the creative team.

me, toine, 916 and there are 2 spots available.

if u are planning on getting wwe '12 for the ps3 and u are willing to help create ntwe members in the game and help with storylines, let me know.

i know there has to be a place to compete but what can i do if the game hasnt dropped yet.

and i dunno about u guys but i was thinking of ddoing only 6 ntppvs, that way we have a month in between ntppvs to build them up.

again, all we can do until the game drops is cut promos.

blame thq, not me.

and no, i wont be stepping down. jnsq, i have challenged u yet again, if u dont accept, u are just another member of the roster.

Damn, does NTWE hate Jeribkmac, that I don't get recognized?

Spoiler [+]
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/456/jerichoass****edandhumbiu1.gif

Instead, you have people getting at jackhats such as Creep Game, imthatonlyone (Forever Alone steez), theGeek, hombrehobo, JNSuzie-Q No Testies... you get my point.

Jeribkmac is here to stay NTWE, whether you accept it or not.

1-6.jpg

GotHolesInMySocks wrote.

if u are planning on getting wwe '12 for the ps3 and u are willing to help create ntwe members in the game and help with storylines, let me know. 
only ps3?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Damn, does NTWE hate Jeribkmac, that I don't get recognized?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm far from a hobo, though. Dammit!

I'm listening to MVP's new song while working. Umm, I really like the beat. Seriously.. it's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom