Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

The Bella's aren't ugly by any stretch, but seeing a chicks ribs is not sexy......
Is it crazy to say that in the past 5 years there hasn't been one great non gimmick world title match in WWE? For me Christian and Orton came close, but their best match was the free cage match a few weeks ago imo. Punk vs Cena was not a great match, because John gets exposed in non gimmick matches, and I thought with as many jacked up spots in that match it was dumbfounding to see Meltzer give it 5 stars. It seems like every match that I legit remember being great from these past 5 years has had a gimmick, be it no superkick with Michaels and Orton, or the better elimination chamber matches.
Its a shame I look forward to the properly built gimmick matches so much now.

Forget being a wrestler, forget being Dave laganda, I'm going to be the devil himself Vince Russo.

images

You idiots think that your big and bad I will show you big and bad. Last month I told 4wrestling that he had to drop the title to Hobo and he flat out refused using his NTWE creative control clause written in to a contract he signed when he became a performer. OK fine sure he has the stroke to fire my %@+, I can live with that, but then this Punk GM type doesnt want to take his %@+ to the background and demands the same autonomy that the frigging owner of the company has. What other choice do I have other than to introduce to NTWE the man who will be the the show stealer at NT series. 
Gentleman , and GHIMS let me now introduce you to the beast simply known as TANK.
images

It hit me when I was trying to get 4wrestling to drop to hobo. What do I need a title switch for I got shock TV %+$+!. What do I need a title with prestige for I got the guy who has had his %@+ knocked out by more mma guys than I have heard of. He is a little long in the tooth but against you pansies, with my promos finally getting the shine and exact dictation they deserve, and this lightweight beast in the squared circle hes going to dominate.

BREAKING NTSERIES NEWS - JNSQ RELEASED FROM NTRAW TEAM

After careful consideration, as the leader of Team NTRaw, I cannot have someone on the team who's sole focus is not on defeating the boys in blue.  Recent events have been lead to a boiling point in the tension between JNSQ and GHIMS.  The two men will now settle the score once and for all inside of a steel cage at NTSeries.  Two men will go into the 15 feet of steel, only one will walk out.

To make up for the loss of JNSQ, not one but TWO new members of Team NTRaw will be announced tonight during Impact!  Stay tuned!

^^^^^^ Sounds like little business has picked up for the red team...... Seeing my ranking was a little disturbing, I admit most of it is on me. It's looking like I'll be a bystander during the red teams induction into the house of pain by my fellow boys in blue. I'm throwing out a challenge to anyone on NTRaw that dont get picked by 4W to a match at NTSS......

Originally Posted by masondid

^^^^^^ Sounds like little business has picked up for the red team...... Seeing my ranking was a little disturbing, I admit most of it is on me. It's looking like I'll be a bystander during the red teams induction into the house of pain by my fellow boys in blue. I'm throwing out a challenge to anyone on NTRaw that dont get picked by 4W to a match at NTSS......

If I were you, I would throw out a challenge to a boy in blue. It's time to deflate their egos and bring them back down to reality.

Spoiler [+]
I marked for the Russo post
pimp.gif

I elcubanodel510 the ntwt's diva/hardcore champion have noticed the lack of respect I have received in this place from all of you. This has left me no choice, but to contact a lawyer. If I am not put into either NTraw or NTdown I will have no choice, but to lay down a lawsuit on all of you. I will i give all of you 24 hours to make a decision. If I don't hear a response with in 24 hours this guy will be contacting you...

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I elcubanodel510 the ntwt's diva/hardcore champion have noticed the lack of respect I have received in this place from all of you. This has left me no choice, but to contact a lawyer. If I am not put into either NTraw or NTdown I will have no choice, but to lay down a lawsuit on all of you. I will i give all of you 24 hours to make a decision. If I don't hear a response with in 24 hours this guy will be contacting you...
�

laugh.gif
este hijo de...

yesss!!!!!

its official, straight from the CEO, GHIMS VS JNSQ at NTSeries in a Steel Cage Match

nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no "revolt"

as for HombreLobo, i will deal with u in another manner. lets just say there will be hell to pay.

�
u want a roster spot?
compete in NTXT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

as for HombreLobo, i will deal with u in another manner. lets just say there will be hell to pay.
I'll pay you $50 dollars to shut the hell up. (no bmak) The only hell you give me are you're weak @#% promos and !$*% storylines.
We'll see if you can even hang with JNSQ.

I'll would deal with you now..but I have Survivor Series on my mind.

Spoiler [+]
I marked for ElCubano. Ladies and gentalman, cabrones of all ages..we now have the new David Otunga of NTWE.
H56p3.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'll pay you $50 dollars to shut the hell up. (no bmak) The only hell you give me are you're weak @#% promos and !$*% storylines.
We'll see if you can even hang with JNSQ.

I'll would deal with you now..but I have Survivor Series on my mind.

Spoiler [+]
I marked for ElCubano. Ladies and gentalman, cabrones of all ages..we now have the new David Otunga of NTWE.
H56p3.gif

hang with jnsq? i already defeated him at NTMania.  i'm pretty sure i can defeat him again.
and lets not talk about promos, u haven't cut one worth talking in years.

and storylines?  looks like we have a good number of storylines happening that has people intrigued, but then again u are a wannabee creative head.

and storylines?  looks like we have a good number of storylines happening that has people intrigued, but then again u are a wannabee creative head.
Did I say $50 bucks? Make it a thousand. Also, you only won because you fight like dirty @%***. (No offense to any divas out there.)

#NTWERevolution

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

*Sidenote: Its stupid I know, but I have always had a fascination with locker room/dirt sheet reports. Embarrassing.

Attitude Era = Gift/Curse of Wrestling
mad.gif

When Kayfabe got killed, Pro Wrestling died with it, Loyalty and shock value is what makes us put up with it at this point......................

CM Punk is once again HHH's lackey
WWE Title is IRRELEVANT right now
Too many titles on the same show, not being defended.
Barrett's De Push is sickening
Daniel Bryan has a MITB briefcase, which I'm supposed to see him cash in on your biggest show in 12, havent seen him on one Raw since he's won.
Mark Henry is Headlining.............

Gimme a Break..............

Originally Posted by gambit215

*Sidenote: Its stupid I know, but I have always had a fascination with locker room/dirt sheet reports. Embarrassing.

mad.gif

When Kayfabe got killed, Pro Wrestling died with it, Loyalty and shock value is what makes us put up with it at this point......................

Daniel Bryan has a MITB briefcase, which I'm supposed to see him cash in on your biggest show in 12, havent seen him on one Raw since he's won.

Everything pretty much sucks right now. (Except Mark Henry)

I'm hoping this is true, though. There's time to turn it all around if this still happens.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE currently has pay-per-view main events penciled in through the Royal Rumble, which is the opposite of how they have booked in recent years. Of course, things will likely change numerous times.

There has been talk of doing a Scramble match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view with Sheamus, Mark Henry, Christian, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane. Henry vs. Show in a Tables Match at the TLC pay-per-view is also being discussed.

It's also said that creative has picked out a tentative winner for the Royal Rumble already, and that Superstar is from the SmackDown! brand. The idea is that the winner will end up with the World Heavyweight Title before WrestleMania 28, likely at Elimination Chamber, because Daniel Bryan will be challenging with his Money in the Bank briefcase.

I see him growing that beard. I know this losing streak is going somewhere..

[outside the arena Revolt BBQing]
vfkwh.gif

Steel cage? Match?
There is no match.
I put you over at NTWM, and you still couldn't get over as a heel, let a lone a tweener.
I'm not doing business.
Go ahead and have a match with your nephew, kick him in the groin.
#gHHHimsOUT

�
u want a roster spot?
compete in NTXT
NTXT??? Estas serio hermano? I am the NTWT's diva/hardcore champ I don't need to compete with these nobodies to prove myself. No worries thouh there is still time for all of you to correct your wrongs. If not I'll make sure my lawyer make NTWT mine...

Which system is the NTWE for WWE '12 going to be on, PS3 or 360? I was thinking of getting the collector's (People's) edition but you can only order it through the THQ site and it's 69.99, but Amazon is giving The Rock unlock code for preorder too so I'll probably just end up doing it there.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Which system is the NTWE for WWE '12 going to be on, PS3 or 360? I was thinking of getting the collector's (People's) edition but you can only order it through the THQ site and it's 69.99, but Amazon is giving The Rock unlock code for preorder too so I'll probably just end up doing it there.

I'm getting a PS3, broski. I think everyone's going to be on PS3 but I could be wrong.

^^^yea, ps3 is looking like the way to go, that way we can download/upload the storylines from eachother

see 4w, u got jnsq defying u now.

tell u what jnsq, u stop the revolt, i'll look the other way and 4w would probably put u back in his ntseries team.

but dont u ever, ever start a revolt again. u proved that u are not a leader.

and put me over? hah, i laugh at that.

cubano, u didnt make the cut because u just havent been contributing to the threads, therefor u didnt make the rosters.

there are a few in the power rankings who are in danger of being released.

lawyers? really? not if we buy them off first.

btw, sometime next week, i'll be asking the ntwe members what style of wrestler they want to be. brawler, technical or lightweigt. i will also ask what kind of finisher u want, along with the name of your finisher.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by gambit215

mad.gif

Everything pretty much sucks right now. (Except Mark Henry)

I'm hoping this is true, though. There's time to turn it all around if this still happens.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE currently has pay-per-view main events penciled in through the Royal Rumble, which is the opposite of how they have booked in recent years. Of course, things will likely change numerous times.

There has been talk of doing a Scramble match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view with Sheamus, Mark Henry, Christian, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane. Henry vs. Show in a Tables Match at the TLC pay-per-view is also being discussed.

It's also said that creative has picked out a tentative winner for the Royal Rumble already, and that Superstar is from the SmackDown! brand. The idea is that the winner will end up with the World Heavyweight Title before WrestleMania 28, likely at Elimination Chamber, because Daniel Bryan will be challenging with his Money in the Bank briefcase.
I see him growing that beard. I know this losing streak is going somewhere..

I' can't wait till my man dragon finally gets that big push

***NTWE NEWS & NOTES***

- There are reports that creative is looking to form a heel stable that would appear on both brands. The number of members is not known, but its being rumored to be around 5 or 6 members.

- Word also going around is that officials want 2 superstars from their roster to wear masks, as officials want to capitalize on selling merchandise.

- The real reson officials brought back Club27 AKA VeintiSiete was because they felt they needed a heel with experience who can teach the younger heels of the roster how to cut heel promos and draw heat from the crowd.

- There is a rumor going around that if the NTDown team wins at NTseries, the person who gets the final pinfall will get a NTWE World Heavyweight Title shot at the NTRumble.  Also, there are reports that the first person to be eliminated from either team will draw number 1 at the NTRumble.

Back
Top Bottom