Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Last night's Raw felt mad rushed... They could of waited until the end for the Johnny Ace announcement and saved Awesome Truth for next week. The JR firing was the cheapest form of heat they could of generated lol... And Rhodes is one of the best things WWE has going atm

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Too long, along with that awful "villain" voice he does.
It will be Orton vs Rhodes at Vengeance, but I doubt the IC Title is on the line.  That's below the great Randy Orton.

So....Rhodes will be RKO'd into oblivion and then whomever will be next in line to feud with Orton comes out and attacks him?

Most likely because that program isn't continuing through Survivor Series.

as long as they make Rhodes look credible and make it seem like he could be a threat to Orton (being as he is IC champ and this would be a PERFECT time to elevate both Rhodes and the IC title as well) then ill be ok with itbeing IC champ used to meam that you were being groomed for the next level.fueding with Orton (especially if they took it into Survivor Series) could really bring some of that mystique back

I honestly would prefer something along the lines of a back and forth match and then Rhodes getting DQ(not to worry, Orton will still RKO him at some point.) Goes too far on attacking Randy and then whomever the face will be to feud with Cody for the IC make the save. back and forth beat down. Yadda yadda, up pops the apex predator, RKO. Wings up in the air. And Kids are happy and the stage is set. I wonder who the face should be that could help make the IC title regain itself.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

So....Rhodes will be RKO'd into oblivion and then whomever will be next in line to feud with Orton comes out and attacks him?

Most likely because that program isn't continuing through Survivor Series.

as long as they make Rhodes look credible and make it seem like he could be a threat to Orton (being as he is IC champ and this would be a PERFECT time to elevate both Rhodes and the IC title as well) then ill be ok with itbeing IC champ used to meam that you were being groomed for the next level.fueding with Orton (especially if they took it into Survivor Series) could really bring some of that mystique back
Hopefully so....
I would like to think that the E didn't being the older white belt just for it to be buried. 

Oh and big ups to Rhodes for ACTUALLY WEARING the title 
pimp.gif

I like Rhodes "darker" character but the +%@* is up with his voice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Was it just me or did Bourne look legitimately hurt last night?
I thought he did too, either that, or he was selling like crazy. But Swagger powerbombed the dogcrap outta him, so
there's no telling. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brock didn't have the Penis Sword when he wrestled with the WWE.... way to drop the ball on that.[/color]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Was it just me or did Bourne look legitimately hurt last night?
I thought he did too, either that, or he was selling like crazy. But Swagger powerbombed the dogcrap outta him, so
there's no telling. 

Bryan Alvarez said he spoke with someone after Raw and Bourne was fine.

damn you YUKU  and damn all this controversy in the NTWT sorry iv been missing all the NTdown shows. I had a busy week since the NTWWE selected me to go to the  Mexico  Telemundo kids choice awards to promote NTWWE then I was scheduled to appear and host MTVtres top 10 music videos. With my mexican papi chulo swagg I was able to give MTV3 there highest rating ever but the thing that made my week was with NTWWE permission i was able to able to compete at AAA biggest ppv in mexico TRIPLEMANIA where Chino me and ShaunHill were able to reunite L4H and defeat team AAA Octagon, El hijo del santo and el mesias. Now that im back its time to get back to business club i need that last spot on the team and speaking of team nice to see my amigo peep return and want to wish my fellow NTer from the DMV Brasilian a happy late B day
pimp.gif
 and my man lesnar in wwe 12 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sources have told us that both Chris Jericho and Mick Foley are expected to return to WWE in some capacity between now and WrestleMania, but neither will be “full time, on the road, weekly characters for more than one storyline.

Keep bringing back old stars instead of creating new stars will further cripple their business.

The current WWE is all about short term business and apparently doesn't give a damn about the long run.

It makes no sense.

Keep bringing back old stars instead of creating new stars will further cripple their business.
of course if they use the old stars to elevate new stars then...

and if getting away from Cena/Orton in damn near every main event at PPV's then I'm all for crippling business.

What really intrigues me is there are new stars that I would love to see in a program with the older ones.

The Rock - Cena had/has potential

And I'd love to see what CM Straight Edge Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin could come up with.

Edit. Mason Ryan and Batista would be a catastrophic even from a wrestling standpoint. But AWESOME from a hilarious entertainment standpoint.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]John Morrison Leaving WWE?
[/h1]-- There is strong talk going around WWE that John Morrison won’t bere-signed by the company when his contract expires soon. As notedyesterday, his contract is expiring shortly. We hope to have moreshortly.

What a shocker.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brock didn't have the Penis Sword when he wrestled with the WWE.... way to drop the ball on that.[/color]
I rather have his current look anyways.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Whats the point of firing JR? I'm officially going on record and declaring Michael Cole the worst commentator in history.
Booker T would like to have a word with you

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Whats the point of firing JR? I'm officially going on record and declaring Michael Cole the worst commentator in history.

Booker isn't good but at least he's entertaining.

Cole is just an annoying, unfunny, idiotic troll who doesn't do or say anything to get the product over.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif

Booker is just bad.  Cole is annoyingly horrible and irritating.  Booker doesn't make me want to change the channel.  Cole does.

But the point of firing JR is that Vince gets his rocks off on it.  He doesn't like JR.  He never has.

Back
Top Bottom