Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Is there anyone out there better than Ryder?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^^^we've seen your pomos

it would be an upgrade if u can talk like book

hell, it would be an upgrade if u spoke like khali

Says the guy who speaks in run-on sentences.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

^^^we've seen your pomos

it would be an upgrade if u can talk like book

hell, it would be an upgrade if u spoke like khali

Says the guy who speaks in run-on sentences.
really!!!??
thats all u have?

just to let u know, creative is starting to lose faith in u.

u know, when i release the power rankings, i just want ppl on the roster to know this.

20 - 26, it is a wake up call to u.

u dont get you %%%@ together quick, u will be released.

and dont cry and complain, u brought the heat upon yourself.

Yes because you're creative and your feelings are hurt.
I guess that last  promo (which people, including the banned Peep Game, praised me on) didn't do it for ya, huh?

How about this, and lemme know if I'm going too fast for ya granpa:

When I think of "Creative has nothing for you", I think of you and that in turn makes me think "You don't have anything for creative"

I'm sorry but these Nostradamus with down-syndrome-like predictions you make are played out, much like club's returns and departures. You can't book stamps, You're useless.

Rank me #26, release me from your fantasy world, it makes me no difference, but just know that you're not doing yourself any favors.

I am the best thing this roster has going and when I try to seize these opportunities, you being the pissant that you are try to hold me back.

It's ok though, because you're afraid of what I can do. You're afraid that I'll prove you wrong, So you'll continue to book me poorly like the yellow-bellied coward you are.

You and I BOTH know the truth. I'll continue to be the change this place needs, despite your peon-brained predictions and kindergarten-esque booking.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, on SmackDown Cole talked about why he left and accused Booker T of being a follower. What was the reasoning Booker gave behind leaving?

Spoiler [+]
"I had to go to the bathroom." Booker is a god.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess that last  promo (which people, including the banned Peep Game, praised me on) didn't do it for ya, huh?

When I think of "Creative has nothing for you", I think of you and that in turn makes me think "You don't have anything for creative"

I'm sorry but these Nostradamus with down-syndrome-like predictions you make are played out, much like club's returns and departures. You can't book stamps, You're useless.

Rank me #26, release me from your fantasy world, it makes me no difference, but just know that you're not doing yourself any favors.

I am the best thing this roster has going and when I try to seize these opportunities, you being the pissant that you are try to hold me back.

It's ok though, because you're afraid of what I can do. You're afraid that I'll prove you wrong, So you'll continue to book me poorly like the yellow-bellied coward you are.

You and I BOTH know the truth. I'll continue to be the change this place needs, despite your peon-brained predictions and kindergarten-esque booking.

nice "shoot" there but when i said that #20 - 26, why would u assume that u are there. u are actually in the top 19, i wont tell u where though.
btw, u should thank peep_game for typing that promo for u.

btw, u should thank peep_game for typing that promo for u.

Oh. 

So, on SmackDown Cole talked about why he left and accused Booker T of being a follower. What was the reasoning Booker gave behind leaving?

Spoiler [+]
"I had to go to the bathroom." Booker is a god.
laugh.gif

Booker T is a fool dog..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif

At least half the WWE roster.
In terms of ring-work, sure, but mic skills (if you can include that for the Z True Hollywood Story), who is better/funnier right now?

Looks like this month's episodes of Z! True Long Island Story are going to have a Halloween theme.�
pimp.gif

Z for Zendetta?! #HEEL

I've been chilling here in the NTWE back ground more specifically NTDown like  
Capture.jpg

Seeing things like ^^^ and other pics of these divas is the highlight. of hanging out back stage that and chimming in every so often.

Not highlights is hearing all this complaining "I'm the captain of this team" why is the guy who used to be club then be still club now whatever he goes by now is  our captain.You sound like 10 year olds who finally find out Santa is fake. Who cares whos the captain, the whole point of this team is to bleed blue with pride and make sure NTRaw and there "red" bleed crimson  all over while we stand over their near lifeless being celebrating NTDown's superiority at NTSS. 

this NTDown team needs to stop acting like a a bunch of whinny kids with skinned knees crying about things that don't matter right now. This collective unit needs to set its personal vendettas aside or were gonna flop like the shockmaster debut. whether or not I'm in the fav five for this match I'll be there cheering on the blue. After NTSS then all bets are off and NTDown is a land where backs are only watched by the person you see in the mirror.

Now back to posting up against the wall and peeping the excellent array of diva pics the NTWE universe supplies us in our wonderful thread...

I would absolutely love for someone to ether Cena bringing up his Thuganomics days and see how the John Cena gimmick of today would respond.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif

At least half the WWE roster.
That's not even true. Fact..You haven't even seen any of his long matches Superstars. Him Vs. McIntrye recently was an excellent match that went at least 10+ minutes.

NTWE POWER RANKINGS

1. 4Wrestling
2. VeintiSiete
3. JNSQ
4. Peep_Game
5. NobleKane
6. HombreLobo
7. GHIMS
8. TheDeek
9. 3dgarFly
10. Toine
11. TennHouse
12. Mister916
13. ImThatOne
14. Hymen_Man
15. JRATheGreat
16. Hyper_Cutter
17. DragonFly
18. BKMac
19. Brasilian
20. YardFather
21. WindScar
22. ShaunHill
23. JDCurt
24. CelticsPride
25. RKO2004
26. Mason
#21 - 26, its a wake up call.

I really wish the 'E let us knew where they were going with that Michael Tarver lurker gimmick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I really wish the 'E let us knew where they were going with that Michael Tarver lurker gimmick
laugh.gif
Same. I was interested as well.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]In the wake of news that WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H has vowed to absolutely not step down from running Monday night's Raw Supershow, Christian has spearheaded an effort by various Superstars, Divas, referees, announcers and crew members to travel to Oklahoma City and stage a "Solidarity Rally" in the backstage parking lot of the Chesapeake Energy Arena prior to the show. The contingent, which consists of those who walked out on Triple H this past Monday night, have asserted that they will not return to the Raw Supershow or step into the building to perform until Triple H relinquishes control of the show.

Not every Superstar, however, harbors such grievances. As was stated by Triple H in a WWE.com Exclusive, Superstars John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will headline Monday's Raw Supershow. How will their fellow Superstars react when these men attempt to enter the arena? To find out, check back with WWE.com for full coverage.
[/font]

I'm really liking the "reality era". And the fact that Christian is being dubbed the ring leader.

Back
Top Bottom