Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

4wrestling wrote:

I've never watched one of Ryder's YouTube videos.

tumblr_lltgpybQsJ1qaiq2m.gif

sick.gif
 @ that 1.01 rating.

with each passing week, tna's demise seems to be drawing closer and closer.

i actually watched impact for the first time in about 2 months and the only watchable part was the roode/storm match.

i felt like i had ADD as much as i kept loosing interest while watching.

Originally Posted by masondid

Now back to posting up against the wall and peeping the excellent array of diva pics the NTWE universe supplies us in our wonderful thread...

normal_celeste_bonin_celestebonin003_ky1SpIO_sized.jpg

normal_003~0.jpg

02_KAIT08052011CKM120b.jpg

02_AJ_KAIT08062011CKM002b.jpg

what up Peep_Game 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laylael.jpg
2llek4i.jpg

I have no problem with the list really...

EXCEPT for Peep_Lame at 4, I mean really? We're just gonna let this n00b walk in and be the Sheamus of the NTWE?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I really wish the 'E let us knew where they were going with that Michael Tarver lurker gimmick
laugh.gif

Exactly the first few times we saw he was always backstage lurking. I was kinda
glasses.gif
 Then we didn't see him as much and now he's gone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I wasn't thinking it was gonna lead gonna to anything big, but I was hoping it went somewhere other than nowhere like it did.
I'll try to revive the gimmick hopefully I don't end up disappearing like Tarver, but the looks of the rankings it aint looking good...

brasilianmami    thank you sir 

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the funniest one in ages. That intro had me in tears.

The Donkey Kong Country songs fit so well.
Also, can Ziggler get a title shot within the next few months? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I'm not mad at me being ranked 3rd, but how is Club 2nd?
I'm not saying I deserve that spot, but how did Club get it, he's been gone/banned for a minute, only to return just recently.

[h1]WWE Turning Wall Street Protests Into Angle[/h1]
WWE is attempting to have storylines "ripped from the headlines" in their shows, and the current angle of the RAW roster "walking out" on Triple H is referencing the Wall Street protests.
Some tweets that were re-tweeted by the company on Friday include Wade Barrett saying, "#OccupyRaw until our safety has been secured." Dolph Ziggler said, "Those dirty hippies on wall street have the right idea....We should #OccupyRAW until we get what we want! #TripleHout"

[h1]'Solidarity Rally' To Be Held Before RAW Monday[/h1]
In light of news that WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H has vowed to not step down from running the Raw Supershow, Christian has spearheaded an effort by various Superstars, Divas, referees, announcers and crew members to travel to Oklahoma City on Monday and stage a "Solidarity Rally" in the backstage parking lot of the Chesapeake Energy Arena prior to the show. The contingent, which consists of those who walked out on Triple H this past Monday night, tell WWE.com that they will not return to the Raw Supershow or step into the venue to perform until Triple H relinquishes control.
Triple H stated earlier in a video interview that John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will headline Monday night's telecast.

"Beyond that, I might not have referees, I might not have announcers, I might not have cameramen. Quite frankly, I don't know what's going to happen," he said. "We'll see what we come up with on Monday. Hell, they might all show up and I won't let anyone back in."

[h1]Colt Cabana: WWE Won't Return My Phone Calls[/h1]
Colt Cabana stated during an interview with Pitch.com that he has not heard back from WWE officials since working two tryout matches for the organization in August.
"They won't return my calls or anything," he tells Justin Kendall. "It's pretty weird, man. I don't get it. Nobody was really receptive. It's just like they wanted to ignore it. I think it's because Punk is such a rebel that ... they were able re-sign Punk, but I think to kind of stick it to him, they don't want to talk to his friend."

He is asked whether he had that feeling when he worked the tryout matches.

"Nah," Cabana responded. "It didn't seem like. All of the wrestlers and all of the personalities and all of the personnel, they love me. They get it. I think there's just a group of people who don't get me or don't want to get me. Unfortunately, that keeps me away from an opportunity, but at the same time, I think the answer was so obvious to put me on TV and capitalize on it.

"At the same time, I think it's really nice that my fans are really gathering around me and supporting me and continuing me in wrestling without WWE. A lot of people say that you can only be successful if you're in WWE, and I'm a great case and point where when it's all said and done, to be a great wrestler doesn't mean that you have to be a WWE Champion or WWE superstar."

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not saying I deserve that spot, but how did Club get it, he's been gone/banned for a minute, only to return just recently.

by dropping a promo-of-the-year candidate, including a pic of Scumbag 4dub that spiked ratingzz

the real crime is that im not 1st.

by dropping a promo-of-the-year candidate, including a pic of Scumbag 4dub that spiked ratingzz

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]If anything I would have given JNSQ #1 in the power rankings this week. #1 and #2 spots ranked are both highly undeserving. [/color]

It doesn't matter what your ranking is.  You'll get yourself suspended by the time NTWT Survivor Series gets here because you don't have the stones to lead your team against the NTRaw squad.

and the crying of whos ranked where begins.

u got a problem with whos ahead of u, step up

GotHolesInMySocks in an ill fitting suit in the ring surrounded by talent:

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][outside the ring, JNSQ handsomely takes the mic][/color]

Well, let me "step up" and say a few words in regards to a few grievances we have.

[DFly, NTWT's Sexual Chocolate, stands next to JNSQ nodding agreeingly]

GHIMS, we believe you've created a very, very unsavory posting environment for us.
First off, we shouldn't be subjected to your booking simply because you think you can pretend better than the rest of us.
You're really incapable of doing this job, let's face it, you put yourself within the Top 10.
You enjoy chaos, you enjoy us competing against each other, but you refuse to put yourself in the mix.
You think you're more deserving than deek, toine, tennhouse, 916, imthatone, dfly, etc. and etc.?
In reality, you gained notoriety from kicking my testicles up to my throat at NTWM.
Since then, my testicles managed to finally go downward, just like your reputation and talent in the NTWT.

[DFly continues to nod agreeingly]

With that said, let's have a vote of confidence, not tomorrow, not next week's thread, RIGHT NOW!!!
So on behalf of all my colleagues and I...WE VOTE NO CONFIDENCE!!!
[JNSQ gives a thumbs down and drops mic]

[JNSQ leads the rest of the NTWT roster around the ring to the back]
[DFly hastily walks to the back, needs to go to the bathroom]
[Toine puts his camera down and heads to the back]
[80% of the NTWT roster in the rafters head to the back]
[Cubano leads his fellow Divas to the back]
[Chino dropkicks himself into the back]

GHIMS, I have no problems with the rankings. It'd be cool if explanations of rank placement and movements were added.

And 6 out of the top 8 are from NTRAW. Yeah, keep telling yourselves that NTSS is gonna be a cakewalk. And I say top 8 because anyone below me doesn't matter.

Oh and confidence, voted.

I was gonna shoot on Brasilianmami for that influx of Kaitlyn pictures, but he redeemed himself in the form of Layla.
pimp.gif

Not every Superstar, however, harbors such grievances. As was stated by Triple H in a WWE.com Exclusive, Superstars John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will headline Monday's Raw Supershow. How will their fellow Superstars react when these men attempt to enter the arena? To find out, check back with WWE.com for full coverage.

So is it implied that all these superstars are backing Triple H?

If so I guess Punk conveniently forgot that he was going at Triple H for months calling for "change".
eyes.gif

Big WWE 12 News - Special Legends Character
Former WWE and UFC champion Brock Lesnar will be announced as a "Legend" for the WWE '12 videogame this week by THQ. As we noted several months back in the PWInsider Elite section, UFC approved Lesnar's inclusion in the game, as long as he was presented as Lesnar the wrestler and not Lesnar the MMA fighter. 

The belief among those we spoke to when we first broke the news was that Paul Heyman, who's Looking for Larry Productions works closely with THQ, was involved in packaging the deal to bring Lesnar over to his first WWE-related licensing since he departed the company in 2004.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Not every Superstar, however, harbors such grievances. As was stated by Triple H in a WWE.com Exclusive, Superstars John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will headline Monday's Raw Supershow. How will their fellow Superstars react when these men attempt to enter the arena? To find out, check back with WWE.com for full coverage.

So is it implied that all these superstars are backing Triple H?

If so I guess Punk conveniently forgot that he was going at Triple H for months calling for "change".
eyes.gif

Really, how stupid can it get?
I really have lost all enthusiasm about Punk.  Now he comes off as just another annoying WWE face.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][outside the ring, JNSQ handsomely takes the mic][/color]

Well, let me "step up" and say a few words in regards to a few grievances we have.

GHIMS, we believe you've created a very, very unsavory posting environment for us.
First off, we shouldn't be subjected to your booking simply because you think you can pretend better than the rest of us.
You're really incapable of doing this job, let's face it, you put yourself within the Top 10.
You enjoy chaos, you enjoy us competing against each other, but you refuse to put yourself in the mix.
You think you're more deserving than deek, toine, tennhouse, 916, imthatone, dfly, etc. and etc.?
In reality, you gained notoriety from kicking my testicles up to my throat at NTWM.
Since then, my testicles managed to finally go downward, just like your reputation and talent in the NTWT.

With that said, let's have a vote of confidence, not tomorrow, not next week's thread, RIGHT NOW!!!

laugh.gif
Now I'm like a big Sin Cara Azul/Booker T hybrid now.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully this GHIMShoes angle lasts longer than that Zack Ryder imposter and the ISS invasion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Hopefully this GHIMShoes angle lasts longer than that Zack Ryder imposter and the ISS invasion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

who knows, i may offer him a contract and release someone ranked from 21- 26

Back
Top Bottom